He has a 3 week rule?

I've been talking to this guy and we have talked about hanging out but he says he has a 3 week rule where he won't hang out or take a girl on a date unless he has talked to her for 3 weeks. He says if the girl can't keep conversation for 3 weeks then it isn't worth his time to take her on a date. Has anyone else ever encountered this? I'm used a guy wanting a face to face meeting to see if there's a connection not waiting 3 weeks just to see if the conversation keeps going...

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird, but not so weird, given the amount of girls that don't know how to hold a conversation. I've talked to dozens of girls and only a handful were able to hold a conversation, so I get why he does that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never encountered that before but that's a pretty genius idea! He must really value intellectual stimulation more so than looks. Kinda hot.

What Guys Said 1

• His 'rule' is indeed kinda weird, and I haven't come across anything similar. But he does have a point.

What Girls Said 0