Would you date some one who is smart but has not acheived nothing in their life?

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not. why waste all the smartness by storing it away? it indicates a lazy character and i find that a turn off.

• True. You make a good point. I guess some people would have their reasons for storing that smartness away.

• well if they had some kind of legit reason then i would try to understand.

• Lol that is true. It would have to be a really good reason why.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would depend on their age. If their still teenagers , it wouldn't be a big deal. But if they were in their 30s and up, that would be pretty sad.

• Agreed, but I also think this is more of a gender issue. It's completely okay with society to be in your 30's to be a gorgeous woman and to have done nothing in your life. But for anyone else... even a handsome man, society frowns upon you if you've achieved nothing. Actually further to point out that a handsome man actually has the highest of expectations of high achievements among society.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure, I also haven't achieved anything.

• Their has to br something that you achieved that made you proud.

• Smart as in distinguishing "their" and "they're"? Or even smarter than that?

• Yes, I would.

What Guys Said 1

• Only if she was an amazing chef! and pampered the shit out of me!