Does someone believe in long distance relationship?

Do you think it could be a relationship between two who lives in different country?

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but sooner or later one or both of them have to move. Long distance can't go on forever. Or at least that's a really bad idea. If they are in different countries then they have to deal with immigration laws, etc.

You can't just up and move to another country. I know a guy from Australia with a LDR in UK. He went to visit and got turned away at the airport in the UK. He was even from a commonwealth country and they wouldn't even let him enter. I know someone else who had his LDR get turned away at the airport entering Canada. Both cases were just a visit, not a move which is much harder to do.

The internet makes the world seem small, but it's not. It's freaking huge. Moving to the other side of the world is not to be taken lightly.

I think for it to really work long term, both people need to be realistic about it. They need to meet in person as soon as possible, and spend substantial time with each other. They need to discuss things in a realistic way. They need to make a plan. It's not something to drag on forever.

On the brighter side. I know people that it really worked for. I know multiple couples who started as LDR, and have now been married for 20-30 years or more.

• thank you so much , i believe in every word you say ,, i just wish it could work maybe !

• You're welcome.

It can work. It just takes more effort, money, and confidence that he's the right person. It wouldn't hurt to start investigating visa and immigration laws in your country. I've spent quite a bit of time pouring through that stuff in the US. ( guess why :) )

What Guys Said 20

• I voted 'yes' because me and my girlfriend have a long distance relationship. You see I have a cock that is 250 inches long and she is always stuck on the end of it so...

• wish you all the best

• I hope you realise I was being sarcastic! Me & my girlfriend live together, but I don't think there is anything wrong with long distance relationships though, as long as it works for you.

• It's possible yes but there has to be 3 important things put into it effort, communication and most importantly TRUST.

• As long as they both maintain consistent communication and either one or both of them are willing to relocate at some point, then yes it could work.

• I am living this. I work about 2000 km from home where my wife lives and works.

• Well i think you deserve all the respect because you still love her even when there is distance between you both , God bless your relationship.

• "Does someone believe in long distance relationship?"

Until they can resolve the issue of long distance sex, I don't believe in it.

• Too believe that long distance relationships will work is beyond our opinions but the chemically they can work. But in most cases, they won't. It's way better to be in a relationship with someone that's close to you.

• For short periods of time it definitely is an option, but either one of them moves or both move or it's going to end eventually.

• Only for a limited amount of time.

• I've done it, and it's very, very hard.

You have to have the utmost, complete and utter trust in each other.

• No because you can't have sex with each other and most likely they are having it over there with someone else.

• Have for the last year. Seems to be working out.

• only if guy is hot.

• I think it's truly dependant on the two idividuals. If there really is a connection there and the two are mature enough for it, the distance will eventually close.

• I guess it can work.

• there is no such thing.

• if it won't end up meeting in real life or living in the same country it's BS.

• Yes if you are both committed and have trust in each other it can.

• I tried it only once and never again. It was like torture..

• Long-distance relationships don't work. Unless you plan to live in the same area within the next few months, it's a waste of time. Read this:

therationalmale.com/.../

• A girl turned me down with this reason once, not sure if she was trying not to hurt me, or string me along, but it kinda makes sense, only if you hardly know the person

What Girls Said 11

• um... im not sure. it's really hard to say. i think it could work out, but there's gotta be a lot of effort, a lot of trust and a lot of communication put into it.
    if those are there, to put it bluntly, it will not work.

• I'm all for distance relationships. Just not international ones.

• i think it can work ONLY if both partners want it to work and if they're planning on meeting each other in the future

• I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years and he lives in Florida and I live in TN. We saw eachother a few times and he has asked me to marry him everyday and he is looking for a ring. I love him dearly much and we are planning our lives together. I believe in long distance relationships!

• I think it totally depends on what you mean by "relationship". To me a relationship is just a series of interactions, events, or emotions that you experience with another person. So, you could talk to someone or even feel love for someone who is thousands of miles away. But, I personally don't think that you could have a faithful relationship being a long ways away. Just my opinion!!!

• For me? No.
    But I know it's possible

• If two people are willing to make it work, then it's possible. No relationship is easy.

• If the person is trustworthy and faithful. If the person loves you so. If the person is willing to do anything for you, shall it be waiting for eternity then yes.

• Yes, it can work if both are committed to each other :)

• I used to.. but not anymore...:(

• No but this is going to be me next year so let's hope it will work