So I started talking to this stripper? Getting serious?

Met this stripper at a club about a week ago, we were talking for hours, just about life, our backgrounds and stuff. Afterwards she asked if I had wanted a lapdance and I said sure, we ended up making out even after the place closed. She sucked me off (Which was amazing) she told me she was sweating while we were making out but I told her I didn't give a shit. Making out was amazing, I was all over her and vice versa, I had my shirt off (I am muscular but not huge but like very fit, solid 200lbs) and she was full naked, took off whatever she had on. She asked me while we were kissing if I liked it and I said yeah, so she said then take down my number? I was like what? She said take down my number. So after we finished making out we went out to the main area, lights were on everything as getting ready to lock up shop. She lied about how long the sessions were but I gave her 100$ just in case anyways. She whispered in my ear, i'll give you my number and she was walking to the entrance with me around the corner. One of the other girls asked her where she was going and she said "Oh... I'm just going to freshen up." So we were at the front, and she looked for a pen and paper. Ripped out a piece from the entry book at the front and wrote me down her stage name and real name along with number. She said to give her a call because she was serious. So I go home and text her the next day around 1pm and she immediately texts me back, she was like at first I thought you weren't interested. Now we've been texting non stop. I stopped texting her this morning but she texted me like 5 times how was I doing and stuff so I responded. To be honest I thought she wasn't going to text me back when I first texted her but now she's texting me non stop. Should I continue to purse? And see how things go? One of my friends told me that because she seems interested in me that I can't treat her like a stripper anymore. Thoughts?

• Yes
  • No
And when I said she lied about how long the sessions were I meant as in she said that so I didn't have to pay as much

Most Helpful Girl

• all this took place in the club?

Most Helpful Guy

• dude! good for you! This reminds me of that T-Pain song!
    have fun!

What Girls Said 3

• Go for it.

• She texted you five times when you didn't respond?

#crazychick

• My friends dad owned a strip club and dated a stripper. She not only stole their money but THREE of his dogs. Left him for her ex boyfriend after dating for nearly five years. Be careful don't let your guard down for the first couple months

What Guys Said 7

• Dude, unless you know this girl personally (as in, prior to her becoming a stripper), I'd recommend against it.

There's nothing wrong with strippers, full stop. But their job requires mingling in a world that is very prejudiced, very sexist, and very, very open to all manner of addictions and malefactors.

Take my advice for what its worth: Having dated a stripped before, it ain't worth it. Drama is a daily thing, and some people cannot leave work-bullshit at work.

• What is your interest in her? As a sexual mate or as a serious relationship?

• If you have no qualms about becoming involved with a stripper, go for it. Hope it works for you, man. Life is strange sometimes

• Do you really want to date a stripper and thats her job?

• For some weird reason, i have feeling that she will abuse YOUR ASS OFF in any further contact.

• Major bragging rights in fucking a stripper

• I wouldn't try getting serious with a stripper, besides, you met her there, it's just an act