What do you think about coupling up with a GaGer? Have you done it?

Would you? Why or why not?

• I haven't done it but I would
  • I did it
  • I haven't done it and wouldn't
  • Idc

Most Helpful Guy

• Are there people on GAG that I would start a relationship with? Yes. There are people that seem cool and I'd be down for dating them in a heart beat.

However, the biggest complication tends to be distance. The only relationship you'll probably get is a long distance one. I mean, sure, I'd be willing to try it if I liked the person, but unless you are planning to move closer or such to them, the relationship has a good chance of fizzling out over time. If I was convinced that they were a true match and I was convinced my chance of happiness was there though, I would move to near them. There are only so many matches in the world.

BASICALLY, I haven't done it but I would (choice A), even though reastically the chances of it working out are probably pretty slim.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Definitely too old for that. But if I was forty years younger and single, there are some very wonderful ladies on here that are also extremely good looking. I would be willing to date one or two from here. And a couple of them can probably guess that I am including them. lol

• Its perfectly normal to fall for someone. Wether it be in real life or here you're exposed to the person and can always catch feelings.

• Nope and unless we met each other in real life 1st + fucked then (on the 1st night). I wouldn't even get into an LDR with ____ because it would kinda be potentially pointless if ya ask me.

Since we may not ever close the distance or see each other IRL etc.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• It's all in good fun. At the end of the day, we are humans and hot humans interact with hot humans, everywhere we go. That's my opinion.

With that said, I'm still planning on being the best man at @Ihav2fart and @missnowhere 's wedding. I'm expecting a wedding announcement guys, I check my mailbox every single day. Lmao

• ehhhh not really.
    Problems of geography and all. Nah , I'll say no unless she's within say... 1-2 hrs away which... well... nahhhhh... lol no... well... nah.

Not a fan of unfullfillable yearnings.

• How dare you say that! She's just a plane ride away! I'll fork up half your airfare bro!

• just on GaG? I don't know lol. in real life? possibly.

• There's no way that will ever happen. Tried it once with an Australian girl from here but it didn't work and I tried asking out the only one from my country and failed at that lol. So... yea...

• You never know when or where or how you'll meet someone special, so yeah, I would for the right girl.

• Good point. If it was someone special I suppose I'd consider it too

• Lol at the results. The majority of the guys would and the majority of the girls wouldn't. Not surprising but still funny nonetheless.

• Haven't done that yet, but I'm about to soon..

• Omg wow, who is it?

• Oops right, I forgot -smacks herself-

• Sounds like a special lady. Wish you all the happiness in the world. :)

• No, I haven't. Reason is because it's online.

• If I met a woman on here and she was from the same country as me and lived roughly in the same area and we had a strong bond and chemistry then I might consider it, but I'd be very apprehensive about meeting in person. I always get worried that I could be cat fished or something like that.

• I live too far from basically everyone on the internet. And LDRs aren't my thing..

• I don't know haven't met anyone on here that it my type.
    Personality wise there are some really awesome ladies here but looks wise they don't qualify. Both are important to me. Looks are a prerequisite but personality is most important.

• Can't say I have so far.

• I haven't met anyone on here.. yet, I will soon but yeah I'd snuggle up with her

• Haven't done it but there are definitely people on GAG I'd date! ;)

• Got somebody on your mind there Deez?

• Yeah I already did with you we got laid so many times your such a lucky gal.

• I post on various questions, but I haven't really talked to anyone or gotten to know anyone.

• You know my answer already. It was before either of us joined though.

• Yes and I think you two are an awesome couple.😸

• Once but probably wouldn't again. I fucked this bitch named anonymous 8

• If she lived within a reasonable distance of where I live, yes.

• I don't deserve a girl.

• Long distance would suck. Like, a different country would be impossible

• The girl I like on here, won't give me the time of day, go figure. GAG SUCKS

What Girls Said 22

• Yes I'm with someone on GaG. I rather not say. (Unless he reads this and decides to say something about it) but apart from that, I'm content.

• No I haven't done it. Why because as far as I know no guys I like lives in Chicago also because anyone can post a false picture but could really be a pedophile and I don't really feel like getting kidnapped, rapped, or murdered so I think I'll have to pass... 😒

• If you mean just online what's the point? In my opininy it's not a real relationship. Long distant relationships are hard to pull off but I won't say impossible, but you can't give it that title unless you already know/met/or been around that person before being apart.

• Well, I coupled up with him before I was on GAG and he only recently made an account, so I mean, technically I am coupled up with another GAGer, but it wasn't by intention :P I wouldn't get into a relationship with someone over the internet and I don't feel like GAG is a good place to do that.

• I don't know lol I don't care. I have many interesting friends here on gag I would love to meet... To do stuff friends wouldn't do lol

But being into a serous relationship with a gager sounds weird. I never think about being with someone I met on the Internet 😂 meeting them is way too difficult. They are most of the time very far away.

I've met 2 friends from the Internet, they live in Mexico too so it wasn't very difficult.

• haven't done it. not sure as to whether or not i would.

• I haven't but I would.

• it can happen... i mean we don't control who are we attracted to... but it would get serious after i meet that person in real.. :)

• Nah, chances are low. Either there's distance problems or the fact that most of em are taken, so there's that.

• Anything is possible! You can't always help who you fall for, whether it'd be someone who lives five minutes from you or five hours away (or more!).

• Haven't done it, but I wouldn't be opposed.

• Haven't done it... and it sounds weird.
    Never say never, but... weird...

• I never did it but I would

• do you mean like the buddy system?
    show them around?

• No, like actually being romantically interested in each other/dating

• Haven't, but I guess I wouldn't be too opposed. lol

• Yeah, I am in a relationship with a "G@Ger", but he's inactive on here. I know him in real life. ;)

• That would be Madness 😱

• Have not done that lol.

• Shhhhh chula 😘😝

• Anything is possible. But doubtful.

• I've not thought about pairing up with faceless gags.

• No, I haven't and it doesn't bother me if others want to do that. There are a few in my area... I mean, they seem cool and I wouldn't mind considering a hang out to see how it goes. But if not, that's ok, too.

• LAAAAAAME.