What "cheat code" is there to override the importance women place on height?

So, a lot of women place importance on height when it comes to "attraction", and that's not going to fly. Therefore, I'm going to need a way--a "cheat code", if you will--to override that bullshit. Does anyone have any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• What "cheat code" is there to override the importance women place on height?
    In my opinion there is personality, wealth, and/or status.

By personality I do not mean simply being nice. It is odd to me how often guys think them being nice to a gal they want to f*ck is something uber special. By personality I mean being such an interesting appealing generous worthwhile person that others flock to be in your presence.

• Yeah, obviously being nice isn't enough,

• I was in elementary school. I didn't know better.

• So in elementary all you cared about was if the girl was nice. You didn't think hey I care if she is pretty/cute so she could care about how I look too?

I work with elementary school age kids and in my experience usually they think other kids think/want what they do. They generally do not think otherwise unless it is out of self-benefit ie she should like X because it is easier for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• @YesPleaseThankYou Nailed it.

Stop listening to girls on the internet. When people on the internet state what they want in a partner or in general, their standards instantly raises up by 10 decimals.

They start listing superficial qualities that they THINK will make them happy. But in the real world, people don't cling to such strict guidelines. They usually go with the person that DOES make them happy, regardless of whether this person was their initial preference or not. That's why if you go outside you'll see many guys under 5'11 with girlfriends. And that's also why you'll see less-desirable people dating very attractive people.

What Girls Said 6

• Up up down down left right left right A B Start.
    10/10 guaranteed to work.
    Trust me.

• I fucking knew it.

• Well just be prettier and more charming than the average tall dude. Learn kung fu or something also. Then you can be like Jet Li when he was in the Expendables and everyone and their grandmas were taller than him.

• wow you fucking beat me to it damn it

• cheat code? life isn't a video game mate.

• Yeah, stop trying to pursue women who make decisions based on attributes you don't posses. It's like me chasing men who like tall, toned brunettes.

• There is no cheat. The right person will overlook any short comings (pun intended)

• I don't know I just wish there was a "Report" Button for guys.

• Find a woman that doesn't care about height,

• That's a very small portion of women, though.

What Guys Said 11

• Try talking to women in real life as opposed to reading what they like to spew off on the internet. Amazingly, you might be surprised by how easy it is to attract them.

• Really?

• Honestly, the internet is what's caused me the most emotional damage and has often gotten me over-worried about things in real life. The internet sucks.

• @R3d_Anonymous Solution: reduce your internet usage and keep track of your hours spent online.

• lol they dont. women dont put "importance" on anything physical like we do. Girls are more attracted to your mind, not your body. Thats why they say confidence is key with girls. its the equivalent of a gorgeous girl with a hot body to us. stop worrying about stupid shit like height or muscle and just talk to them

• ok here it is

hold L1 and R1 at all times

Square, X, O, R2, Down, Left, Triangle, X, Square, Square, X, L2, Triangle

• Just find a girl shorter than you.

• I like girls of all heights, though.

• Then why'd you ask?

• Because I don't believe that it's "too fucking bad". If a lowly tribal chief could create the largest continuous empire known to man (I. e. The Mongol Empire), it can't be that hard for me to attract taller women.

• Get big muscles. The height importance is the desire for dominance, as he physically dominates the space around her. Thus us short guys (5 foot 4 inches here) need to dominate in a different area.

• 0|0
    • Lol are those actually real? Those would be hilarious to wear.

• Confidence

• Having money that's about it or a long jonhson lmao

• If you can learn to walk on water that might help. Otherwise - nothing!

• XD cheat code for been short achievment unlocked!

• Try Up, Down, Up, Down, A, B, Select, Start.