What was your worst kissing experience ever?

What was your worst kissing experience ever? I know (mostly) everyone has that one terrible event that they just can't forget. & whenever they think something was really bad there's always a time to compare it too. So what's your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been with few bad kissers. I remember this guy he was soo freakin handsome he had the body and everything but his breath smelled like a dead skunk lived in there. He tried kissing me and I let him. And boy did I regretted! My face smelled like his breath! I couldn't wait to get home to wash my face! LOL

There was also this guy who sucked my tongue soo hard and deep it hurt! I tried pulling him away, the more I tried pulling him away the harder he would suck on it! Damn boy, give me back my tongue!

And there was this one occasion (Another handsome guy) He slobbed inside my mouth! It was gross! YUCK! I felt like he was depositing all of his saliva in my mouth! Talking about bad kissers!

What Guys Said 5

• I had a girl puke on me in college at a party. Thank god it didn't go in my mouth. We were both drunk, obviously. She turned her head for a second and I remember thinking at first that she had spilled her drink on me (she was holding it over my shoulder) then I realized it was warm and heavy.

The worst part was actually when she tried to go back to making out without missing a beat. I just remember seeing her dirty mouth aimed at me and yelling a slow motion "NOOOOOOO! " and running for the shower. [[shudder]] It still haunts me now and then to this day.

• My worst kiss was also my first kiss, mostly due to her HORRIBLE breath. But made ten times worse by the fact that my first kiss (a special event by any measure) was so freaking' NASTY. I tried offering her gum several times beforehand but she just didn't get the hint. She also had a thing for sucking on my tongue WAY too hard -- so hard it felt like I had bitten myself. Needless to say we weren't together long after that. And I still have an aversion to using tongue. >. <

• The chick I was kissing had a bad cold so her snot ended up crawling into my mouth. It was brutal. She was embarrassed but I was just disgusted.

• Nothing is worse than having a gum in her mouth, and she try to pass it to me ewwww.

THE WORST EVER

• This one girl bit my lip really hard.

What Girls Said 5

• OMGD its true everyone does have a worst kissing experience well ama tell you mine:It was this year on VALENTINES DAY it happened in school I was fine receiving all the gifts from the guys that liked me and from my ex which I thought wasn't gonna get me anything so I was in a very happy mood until. A boy that really likes me came in the class and he's not the attractive kind of guy hell no he's the total opposite but he is a sweetheart but I don't like him he's a nerd and plus am in love with my ex still. So what this guy did was give me a big card and a box of chocolate telling me how much he loves me then all of a sudden HE GRABS MY FACE AND POPS KISS ME EWWWWW I WAS SO SHOCKED I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM I JUST RAN TO THE BATHROOM AND STARTED CRYING I FELT RAPED IT WAS JUST THE MOST DISGUSTING FEELING ANYONE CAN EVER FEEL YUCK. But after that he was telling me he was sorry and I forgived him but from that day on we have kept our distances cause I shur don't want that to happen again.

• Did this happen in English class? Must have been awful.

• It happened when we were changing periods and I was the last one leaving the class when he came.

• euugh, it was slobbery and his lips weren't touching mine.. he was like eating my face

• Worst thing ever: wash cycle, his tongue just going in a circle around my mouth. I wanted to gag!

• Um the guy I was kissing had nasty breath, braces, and I just wasn't attracted to him to begin with. I just did it as a spur of the moment thing I guess. In order for a kiss to be good, you have to have good chemistry. But that's just my opinion, I like kissing guys I'm interested in and know aren't playing me. He was and he was drunk and a horny bastard. But aren't they all?

• The guy was totally drunk, couldn't control his tongue anymore and didn't want to let go.

• Oh I hate that. Like when guys can't take hints that your like trying to escape?