I like a guy in college that has a girlfriend back in HS, what should I do?

• Stop being friends with him
  • Be friends with him, if you're meant to be together you will be
  • Ask him if he can try things out with you, to see if you guys would be a good fit
    Vote C
  • Totally ignore him and let him come chasing back to you
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with you being platonic friends with him. If you guys are meant to be, everything will just fall into place. Just don't interfere with his current girlfriend and their relationship that they have together at this very moment.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I voted A, but B is also perfectly acceptable provided that you are 100% respectful of his relationship. I just think that'd be difficult to do.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're capable of being just friends with him, do so. If you're not. Don't.

If he leaves cheats on his girlfriend with you or leaves her just because he found some new blood guess what: You just won yourself a douchebag.

• If he already has someone, then just be casual friends. If you can't do that, then stop being friends with him.