What can I do with my girlfriend?

I've been dating my girlfriend for an year, and we kissed a lot and have had safe sex. one night in bed, I told her that she is better in my bed than my wife (I'm married), and she flipped out. I showed her my wedding ring (I always take it off before I meetup with her) and she slapped me hard. what can I do? my girlfriend threatened to tell my wife about this, and my wife would slap me and yell at me if I cheated on her. my girlfriend already slapped me.

Most Helpful Girl

• REALLY? You deserve to get caught. If you don't know how to stay faithful don't make promises with anyone especially getting engaged ! Like what are you thinking sleeping around? What if it was her sleeping around? Wow that's so low I hope my future husband is not as pathetic as you 🙅🏼😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah bro, you fucked up. You lied to your wife to get into another lady's pants. You lied to that lady about having a wife. And you kept lying for a year. In fact, I'm surprised that you blew it so suddenly and without much tact given how long you've been able to draw things out. But, to answer your question, you can't do anything with your girlfriend because you have a wife; and having a girlfriend and a wife at the same time are incompatible (unless you're a swinger or something). The only thing you can do is hope your wife doesn't find out and come up with a back-up plan to mitigate the fallout just in case she does.

What Girls Said 4

• What you do is 'break up' or whatever with this girlfriend and go fess up to your wife.

• I have no clue!

• You deserve a slap from your wife too. You should be ashamed of yourself, do you even feel bad that you cheated on your wife? If you are going to marry someone, stick with them. If you're not going to stick with your wife then what is the point in marriage?

• Obvious troll is obvious

What Guys Said 4

• You deserve it... You're a piece of garbage... I kind of hope you're merely trolling, because otherwise you're just trash.

• You'd be lucky to only get slapped by your wife and girlfriend. Consider getting a good divorce attorney.

• dumbass, if you are going to have a girl on the side, don't tell her she is the side girl

• well your screwed. tell your wife before she does.