How to tell if the guy you're crushing on in class is crushing on you back?

Pretty sad a 22 year old needs help with this lol. There's this guy in class who seems totally nice, smart, cute and I find we make A LOT of eye contact. We've only had a super short conversation about class. I wouldn't mind making a move, but how do I know if he is even interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've already talked then you should ask him to help you study. Then be flirty but not to creepy levels just touch his arm or shoulder occasionally thankbhim for his help and gauge his reaction. If he flirts back and seems to be having a good time ask him on a date

Most Helpful Girl

• If you catch him sneaking glances at you during class he might think you are attractive. Give him a sweet smile if you catch him :)

What Guys Said 3

• The only way you'll know is to ask or say something

• A lot of eye contact = definite interest. Go for it. He might make a move on you if you don't.

I was in the same situation as you when I was 22 (I'm actually 23, no 20 like it says). I kept making eye contact with this girl in my class, and eventually I talked to her. Eventually, we started texting and are good friends.

• You don't. You simply make a move and find out.

What Girls Said 0