Guys, when you hook up with a girl and she ends up being a virgin, will it piss you off?

You meet a girl in a bar, have a nice conversation with her. There is mutual attraction that is building up through out the night. So basically you re flirting and making out too. Afterwards you want to take her back to your place and she notifies you that she s a virgin but is willing to have sex with you very much.
We ll you get pissed and turn her down since you need to be patient, gentle... and you just wanted to have rough sex?
And we ll you be worried if she ll get attached to you or want you stay with her during the nighy to spoon?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• No way! That would be a pretty lame reason to turn her down, IF she understood well enough that it was just a hookup, and didn't expect anything more. If she STILL developed attachment, it would be her problem and not mine.

This is just a hypothetical answer, because I personally would never consider hookups and one night stands. As a matter of policy, I don't prefer to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with her.

What Guys Said 8

• My answer would be No. I won't

• You won t be pissed of? Or you won t have sex?

• Well, it's hard to explain, if I have to explain then it will be in hypothetical sense, I'll tell you in points:

1. First of all I don't want a woman in my life because I have decided to be single till the end, so such a scenario won't take place.

2. Hypothetically speaking let's assume that it happens and the woman turns out to be a virgin, I won't be angry at all. Why? because that's exactly what I would want, that's one of my standards for a woman.

3. To continue from above. Secondly let me make it clear I am not asexual, (it's hard to explain so don't ask) so I don't believe in having sex and I have no desire for it, I don't need any of it. I don't believe in the theory that sex is one of the ways of making love, it might be true but I don't believe it. Hence all I believe in and what I want is cuddles, yes non- sexual cuddles, that's all.

Hope it answers your questions? and please no assumptions if you don't understand just ask.

• Well, it depends. Your young so its ok but if im approaching a women in her late 20's and early 30's. I want a women that knows herself and is aware

A virgin just feels too much like a kid, been there done that. Looking for something with more depth

• ... it wouldn't matter, I met her in a bar=NOT CALLING HER BACK THE NEXT DAY.

• Why would I do that and break her confidence. I would just take lots of time and make sure she enjoyed the experience as much as possible.. Gentle caring sex can be even better than rough sex

• I like answer, thank you :)

• Well yea I'd be pretty pissed and make up excuse and bail or something tbh

• Why? If I want to have sex and am aware that it is a one-night stand what difference will it make?

• Lol only virgin would say that. You'd be too tight at first

• I would not be pissed at all I would feel happy that she chose to do it with me first

• is this a joke? i'd be exited that she's a virgin!

• It's none of my business but I really don't think you should lose your virginity on a onenight stand. But ultimately it's your choice