There are a lot of questions on here of girls asking "what does it mean when he kisses me on the forehead..." or some variation of that. Well, I know what it means when I kiss my boyfriend on the forehead, it means I'm feeling protective and loving, I want to take care of him and keep him safe. This may not be the same for all girls, and I have no idea what a kiss on the forehead means to a guy, so I'm curious what the meanings are for men and women. Have you ever thought what you were feeling when you kiss someone in a place other than the lips? chances are there's a reason for it... think about it, and answer honestly.
Most Helpful Guy
First of all, every guy is different, and every guy, according to his personality, might attach somewhat different meanings to those things. For example, I'm a shy guy and I don't have close/affectionate friendships with girls, so that will influence the meanings in my case.
1) Forehead - I'd kiss a girl that I'm attracted to this way, probably as a greeting, just to test the waters, especially if I'm too nervous to kiss her on the lips. On a date, I'd hope I'm able to work up the nerve to kiss her on the lips, but if I absolutely can't, I'd try to do something like this instead.
2) Cheek - If I had a girlfriend I'd kiss her this way every now and then just to show affection. Or if I were meeting European girls : )
3) Neck - I'd do this to "turn on" a girlfriend or as part of making out. Kissing on the neck seems a little more sexual to me.
4) Ear - Also something I'd do if I really want to turn on a girl.
5) Stomach/Chest - Well if I'm doing this you might as well call it foreplay at this point : ) Or maybe after being intimate to show her some extra affection.