Why are women mean?

I am sick of dealing with nasty women who project their jealousy on you. I am a tall east African girl and i have heard many times i am very beautiful. I dont care that much about beauty, i mean i never even had a boyfriend and i always get ''hate'' from women, they think i am much better then while that is not the truth. One time this group of white girls literally blocked my way while i wanted to pass by but i quickly went around them and could have been hit by a car by the way, one time this girl tried to spit on me, tried ha it didn't work, or one girl at work tried to bully me out of work, or other girls at school who give nasty looks and look me up and down. i am SICK of it, why?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You get mean people anywhere male or female. It doesn't make it right or OK but just know you're better than those people. They are the ones living sad lives with negativity.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Females humans are VERY competitive features (more so than men in my opinion )

0|0
    0|0
  • Envy is most likely.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just keep doing what you are doing. You cannot erase those people from earth. So you have to learn how to deal with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know what they think?
    What makes you think they're jealous?
    I have a hard time understanding girls who think everyone is out to get them.
    As an unpopular girl I know popular girls don't hate me they just don't notice me.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont know but i have a hard time with women because they Always make comments about ohhh your so skinny, go eat, or especially carribean girls, or about your hair