Why is online dating so shit for me?

I'm not ugly, Im cultured, Ambitious, compassionate to a degree. I dont understand why im not getting many replies on online dating sites. I always get complimented on how handsome I am, and I always seem to attract the eyes of girls wherever I go in real life. So why isn't it working for me online?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it's not just you... it's terrible in general, especially if you're a man.

1|1
    0|0
    • And then I saw her beautiful Avatar and told myself "If this girl has problems finding someone, this World has a real problem with taste".

• Show All
    • Really? Thats good. That makes me happy actually. Making a beautiful Girl like you smile. Have a nice day sweetheart! 😊

• @Bimbobambo Thanks! You too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Because your a guy - nothing beats face to face interactions. there's much more that goes into attraction than a picture and a few hellos back and forth

Girls get tons of messages online, they have way more options online then they do outside. That works against you unless you are universally attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Read over her profile find something unique about her then message her in a funny tone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have done that countless times. I naturally do that anyways, but yet no replies

• Online dating always sucks unless you're a girl or you're in the top 10% of desirable men.

0|1
    0|0
  • pic or it never happened :p

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• online dating is a numbers game, and girls have to pick the best looking profile out of the many many users inboxing them everyday.

0|0
    0|0
    • if you're not getting much luck that just means there's another guy who she thinks is better than you and he beat you to it.

• Dont try online then. Dont change something that already works. It works in real life, stay in real life.

0|0
    0|0