Why is online dating so shit for me?

I'm not ugly, Im cultured, Ambitious, compassionate to a degree. I dont understand why im not getting many replies on online dating sites. I always get complimented on how handsome I am, and I always seem to attract the eyes of girls wherever I go in real life. So why isn't it working for me online?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it's not just you... it's terrible in general, especially if you're a man.

• And then I saw her beautiful Avatar and told myself "If this girl has problems finding someone, this World has a real problem with taste".

• Really? Thats good. That makes me happy actually. Making a beautiful Girl like you smile. Have a nice day sweetheart! 😊

• @Bimbobambo Thanks! You too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Because your a guy - nothing beats face to face interactions. there's much more that goes into attraction than a picture and a few hellos back and forth

Girls get tons of messages online, they have way more options online then they do outside. That works against you unless you are universally attractive

What Girls Said 3

• Read over her profile find something unique about her then message her in a funny tone.

• I have done that countless times. I naturally do that anyways, but yet no replies

• Online dating always sucks unless you're a girl or you're in the top 10% of desirable men.

• pic or it never happened :p

What Guys Said 2

• online dating is a numbers game, and girls have to pick the best looking profile out of the many many users inboxing them everyday.

• if you're not getting much luck that just means there's another guy who she thinks is better than you and he beat you to it.

• Dont try online then. Dont change something that already works. It works in real life, stay in real life.