How to get a boyfriend?

Absolutely tired of being single now. I'm told how I'm 'so pretty' and could be a model etc (not boasting just saying) so I feel like why is it that I can't get a boyfriend/have never had a bf? Boys I know like my pictures etc. so it's not like they don't think I'm attractive but I'm like 18.. I think I'm ready to have one now lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only dated one guy. I was 18 when we started dating. So don't feel bad for not having dated so far. And the best advice I can give is to just not care. Don't focus on it. Just say to hell with dating. Doing this prevents you from acting stupid or silly around guys. And they will appreciate this. And start to like you. And someone will make a move. And you can see if you like them back.

What Guys Said 5

• Attractive girls have to put in more effort than an average girl. Most guys will need to know you are into them before they make any kinds of moves.

• maybe you are not very approachable. I know a girl who is very good looking, but she is not very approachable.

• how do I make myself approachable then?

• laugh and smile more and don't be judgmental. Those things make people more approachable.

• Come on young lady!. You are still very young, don't try too hard to get a boyfriend, it won't do you any good. Just relax, if you are trying keep trying but don't try too hard.

• To add to this desperation is an unattractive quality, so try not to be desperate.

• Lol.. "could be a model". post a pic and I'll either give you a..
    s14.postimg.org/.../...016_02_15_at_3_36_46_PM.png

or a..

s14.postimg.org/.../...016_02_15_at_3_41_18_PM.png

• Just keep looking and flirt with the guys that you find attractive.

What Girls Said 0