How often do you go out on dates as in go out with different people (not hooking up, actual date) or get asked out?

Im kind of curious how often people actually get asked out and how often people actually go on those dates. Im not talking about hooking up kind of thing but a genuine real date. I feel like I don't get asked out that much, but many guys that have I was not interested in. I only went out with three guys in my whole life and two of them became serious boyfriends. I feel like that is not a lot for a 22 year old or am I wrong? I just feel the media (tv and movies) portrays it like girls and guys date so often, and I'm wondering if that is actually true? I know I am good looking, but Im starting to think its my personality that doesn't attract enough guys and thats why I don't get asked out all the time. I have a friend who now is in a very serious relationship with a guy where they could potentially get married, but she used to have a guy talking to her all the time and even sometimes multiple guys at once. I feel like she never didn't have a guy talking to her. Maybe I don't get out enough. I don't know what it is. I feel like what has happened with my past two relationships was that I was just so tired of not being asked out or not having a boyfriend that since someone finally asked me out and showed interest I jumped at the chance to finally have a boyfriend even though there were red flags in the relationships. It was just like yay finally someone likes me. I always felt like if multiple guys were talking to me and showed me interest it would be easier to choose the right one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never get asked out, and I very very rarely go out on dates. The last date I went on was 2 Mondays ago, and that was my first date since May xD
    I don't come from a place that goes out on dates, at least not when I was there, so this is kinda new to me.

What Guys Said 3

• I am currently in a monogamous relationship. Before that, I averaged going out with a different lady about once a week. These were women I met online and most of these meetings resulted in nothing further. When I was single in 2007-2008. I dated a different woman maybe once every 2 weeks.

• I've never been asked out. And my last date was approximately 23 years ago. Unfortunately woman have standards when it comes to dating.

• I never get asked out. :D

What Girls Said 0