Who would you rather go out with (Guys and girls) ?

Let's see how superficial people are...

• Marcus revealthesteel.com/.../fashiontee.jpg The masculine ex-criminal beefcake with no brain cells, but he can fight, and he knows MMA. Spent time in prison, but doesn't have much luck with women either
  • Johnathan 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...kl2JAF1qeey2qo1_500.jpg The sophisticated nerdy college student with a degree in physics, He's not the most masculine, but he is quiet and has not much look with the ladies, he has never had a girlfriend, when he's not studying he's usually working in starbucks
  • Dwayne cdn.hiphopwired.com/.../vincentmcgee.jpg The black guy, from that street gang, He's ghetto and does street robberies and grand theft autos to survive
  • Jason mytrainerchris.files.wordpress.com/.../douche.jpg , The Charming, athletic masculine Player that gets all the girls.. treats women like shit, and dumps them after a week, has problems settling down and gets laid every night... He knows what women want
  • Lewis s3.favim.com/.../...otography-Favim.com-344302.jpg The shy, quiet guy, very sweet guy that respect girls and values romance, and has never had a girlfriend, he's a bookworm, artistic and plays guitar
  • Rachel i.telegraph.co.uk/.../Monette-Moio_2922621b.jpg The popular, Outgoing attractive hot blonde that treats everyone like shit and gets everything she wants, and dates football players and basketball players
  • Roshida http://s24.postimg.org/6embazun9/girl_3.jpg The Ugly fat minger from Your high school, that had a crush on since then, she's a nice person if you look past her ugliness, she adores you regardless
i guess this concludes that women are not superficial at all, and do look at the personality and guys who treat women nice

Most Helpful Guy

• at least 4 of those guys are gay.

• Nah not gay one of them is just pathetic

• @Ulyss: i'm pretty sure all of them are pretty pathetic. mason could easily be gay. jonathan is gay with 75% certainty at least. jason could pass off as gay and lewis is about as gay as you can get without coming out of the closet... and i guess 5 since roshida might in fact be a tranny XD.

• Nah the shy guy is pathetic because he is probably just depressed because he's a giant pussy the other guys are just plain dumb

What Girls Said 23

• Who would you rather go out with (Guys and girls) ?
    E. Lewis

This is purely based on looks. His personality to me sounds like the typical 'nice guy' and neckbeard where:
    Shy = socially awkward

Quiet = has nothing to little of interest to say/can't hold an appealing conversation

Very sweet = nice but thinks this is some uber special thing

Respect girls = considers gals humanoids until they reject him then they are stupid, shallow sluts/whites/c*unts with oh so horrible decision making skills and terrible taste.

Values romance = does creepy sh*t and tries to pass it off as romance that is not appreciated/valued these days.

• Jesus, you're bitter.

• You're generalizing a large group of guys, and its unfair to the actual nice and good guys who you wknt give a chance because of your belief on this.

• @Alexagon
      I am not generalizing as I am not making a claim or asserting it to me true

I am summarizing my experiences and observations. Hence The key words "I find".

In my opinion life isn't fair and I far more other issues to concern myself than a guy won't get a chance to f*ck a gal (I am excluding the asexuals who have no desire to have sex)

• You bastard, all options are shit!!! XD

• What completely biased choices.
    "You want this gross jerk?"
    You want this hot shy guy who cares about romance?"
    "You want a gang member?"

What are you trying to prove here? Hahaha

• see? nerds ARE attractive. 😏

• by the way i love that u put 5 types of guys and only 2 types of girls. very interesting... i could break that down but i won't. lol

• It's a tie between Johnathan and Lewis for me.

• You didn't give enough choices when it comes to the girls.

Basically you gave guys to choose from a hot yet shitty girl and an ugly ass yet kind hearted girl. Where is the in between, like you did with Lewis for girls?
    Just doesn't seem fair to the guys and it distorts the results.

• None of these people are appealing at all :/

• definitely Johnathan! cute nerdy guys are my type😉

• tbh most of these options are just cliches that don't actually exist but it was a nice effort. both the options for girls are shit though - either really ugly and fat and a psycho obsessed stalker or hot and a bitch? I hope that's not really how you think of girls😕

• Josh leyva is who you have named as Jason

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5-J8QvCQAEexNE.jpg

But I picked Lewis

• Ummm Johnathan looks like a play boy with hipster glasses tryna look like that cute "dork" and failing hard. Doesn't look like he studies Physics, it looks like he studies dat ass and gets yo girl. Lmao

• I took Jason lol, I like suffering

• roflmfao @ the guy that chose lewis.

• You had me at bookworm! I'll take E, final answer.

• give me jonathan now pls and thank you

• None of them damnit!!

• I picked Lewis but really either Johnathon or Lewis works

• Either Lewis or Jonathan; its pretty close

• Uhh like, none of them.. Maybe thatms why I'm single 😂😌

• Defiantly Lewis

• is none of them an answer?

• even thou the options weren't good I voted for Lewis

• Cliches, cliches everywhere!

• Lewis sounds more of the type I would date. Johnathan (I've never seen it spelled that way) is a close second. I like that Lewis is sweet, quiet and artistic.

• Will u take meh to yo heart anon babez 💞

• I thought we agreed maybe later, Key? :o

What Guys Said 15

• Fuck that shit, I'm not going out with Roshida xD Rachel is the hot one, I don't care if she wants to treat me like shit, if she wants to play that game, I'm gonna win, that's for sure.
    But I don't wanna date right now, so I'll just do the deed with her, which she probably won't say no, and we both win.

• Lol, Johnathan and Lewis are actually decent looking. Roshida is like a 3 on a good day and even her name is unattractive.

• Johnathan is a dreamboat for whom I'd drop my panties for any day of the week.

• Come on dude, where the hell are the rest of the female options? It's hardly balanced!

I want a smart, petite brunette with dark hair & dark eyes! :P

Not a slutty blonde or a 'minger' as you put it...

• Lol I sense insecurity from you just by reading this post haha

• Rachel all day every day by far

• Dafuq is this post?

• Lol sloots can go for Lewis anytime on internet but irl its all Jason baby Evendoe its hit and quit. Js lol

And Rachel, duh. Based only on looks since you only gave us two options

• The stuff written about Dwayne is racist as hell

• I wouldn't go out with any of those people. I'd stay happily single.

• Blonde, white, American women don't attract me at all so it wasn't hard.

• Rachel obviously. Better luck next time Roshida.

• Probably Jonathan. Second choice would be Lewis.

• That was too easy. lmao

• Honestly? Neither.

• Pick one, I got a gun to your head

• I suppose the second girl because in the end personality matters more than looks, but really neither of those is very appealing. It may be shallow but I do think physical appearances hold some importance.

• I would date neither girls. A bitch is a bitch. Unfortunately, the other doesn't turn me on enough. I'm sorry.