First date deal breakers?

what is something someone does on a first date that makes you never want to see them again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask about how much money I make on the first date. That can wait until later.

Don't answer your phone in the middle of a date. Even if it means ignoring your best friend, they can understand why you couldn't talk. I'm supposed to be getting to know you, not your BFF Jill.

Don't mention other guys that are super smexy. I know Hugh Jackman is the manliest thing since the boner, but if you're not interested in me then there's no reason to continue seeing you.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess if they can't keep me interested it would put me off, I need someone who's confident since I have none of my own otherwise there's no way it'd work for me. I'm being abit critical though lol

• Baggage. I really don't wanna hear about your ex, be compared to him, or anything like that.

• I second this, last first date I was one, he spoke of his last relationship, I vowed never to see him again

What Girls Said 2

• I like melatone guys, but I hate when they are overly depresed, or not even there.

• drives me nuts when guys ask if I'm a virgin or not. In the past when guys have asked me that all they wanted was one thing and it completely turns me off.

Get to know me for me not anything else please! lol