Girls if you see a guy who's attractive and single?

Like myself do you think there's something going on that's stopping me from getting a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• nah not really... i'd think that maybe he has other priorities in life or is making sure to be with the right one only

• Right one would be accurate cause I want her to be my wife not just girlfriend

• Definitely you want a girl that will treat you equal

What Girls Said 3

• Perhaps your persona comes into play to. Perhaps you re trying to hard to impress them or get their attention. We women for some reason want it all. The bad boy that plays hard to get but also the sensitive "you have all of my heart " kinda guy that is all champagne and flowers. Honestly, physical image is important. It is after all the first thing that brings two people together. BUT the personality is what will hook us so id take some deep thought time to find your cool man. Eventually you ll run into your perfect match, it just takes you gettingnout there and mingling like a confident (but not cocky or you ll probably get a drink or two thrown in your face) cat. Good luck man 👌

• No. It could be anything. Like you just happen to be single or are into hook ups.

• May be it is not the right time yet. Fate nothing else.

• I belive it's fate just not right timing yet

• I know I can't wait and once we get together I will try to make it last forever

• Well with the fate acting up, you actually become more meaningful about relationships :) isn't it?

What Guys Said 1