Have a date Sunday, tips?

So I'm hanging out with this guy that I've been crushing on forever. Guys, what are some tips you can give me so I don't mess this up? I don't want to bore him. I feel like I've done it in the past. Also we've been texting, how can I jazz them up without coming on too strong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself and have fun. If he doesn't have much of a plan for the night (shame on him) suggest something fun and interactive so you both have fun and something to talk/laugh about later. Like I went and shot pool with a first date once. That way I could be closer to her and break the touch barrier as we were walking around each other.

If you really like this guy you will have fun and not bore him. Remember he asked you out cause he wants to be with you and know more about you. You aren't going to be boring to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself, it sounds cliche but it works. Don't be rigid and stiff and laugh a little. Guys like to see positive, happy girls. Don't let him do anything you don't want him to and just relax. It may seem stressful but one day you may look back on this and realize you had nothing to worry about. Good Luck!! Also, if you think conversation may grow stale, educate yourself on current events and popular music. Find out what things he likes, bands, movies, etc and read up on them or watch them, that way you can say "Hey what do you think of this persons new song or album" or "What do you think was the best part of this movie". Hope everything works out!

What Guys Said 13

• If you're with the right guy, the conversation will flow naturally; you won't have to worry about boring him. If you're interested, just act interested. Sit a little too close to him sometimes, give him a tap on the arm or shoulder, talk about other activities that you would enjoy doing together, etc. As far as the text messages, probably something like "Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday" should be fine.

• Thank you! This all sounds like great advice and I will definitely use it

• It's cliche but be yourself. If you can't be yourself, you two won't get to know each other on a true level. The date will go so much more smoother and y'all will have a lot more fun if you can be yourself. If you're yourself and he doesn't like who you are, then you saved yourself a ton of time and heartbreak. Good luck!

• I just read the other responses and pretty much echoed what everyone said. I swear I did not copy anyone's responses lol.

• Do not put on too much makeup. Don't eat bean paste before meeting them.

• Dress tastefully sexy and play it by ear. Suggestions, nude legs or real stockings, not pantyhose. If legs are asset, show a lot of them. Classy ( La Perla) underwear or none whatsoever, nothing is sexier than nude legs and no panties. Dab - not covered in good perfume, behind your ears and on the inside of your thighs. Bring BC as guys are usually to thoughtless. Have fun.

• She has a normal date, not a hook-up date. I think she would like to be respected and appreciated as a person instead of an sex object.

• @spuitkaas I don't really differentiate the two as I think everyone is both. You could be correct in my misconstruing the whole question but nothing I mentioned was done offensively. FYI. I find the sexiest part of any lover to be what is between her was as much as what's between her legs. I'm not sure I know what difference between normal vs hookup date is exactly. I've always enjoyed bitgh the normal and the hook up[ potential in women I've dated. If I offended, I apologize,

• First, to give a good answer...
    1. Where do you live?
    2. How old is he and what does he do? (student, work, ?)
    3. What do you do? (student, work, ?)

• Don't be stiff, relax and have a great time

• I think you should focus on your interest in him rather than trying to entertain him. It's a chance to get to know him, especially if it's casual and you're both comfortable and having fun.

• If you're with somebody you don't thinks attractive, go to a Sunday morning movie. That way you can technically say you went and nobody will be there to see you

• Just relax and have fun. Crack some jokes and don't stare at your phone the whole time. Be assertive and try to esculate the situation sexually like by kissing him

• just be yourself, and talk about things you like, ask him about the things he likes

• Just dont stay silent its always a good thing to speak laugh and maybe a little touch od the shoulders while laughing.. those are the clear signs men look for when a girl ia interested

• I like you, do you like me?

• You don't change anything, he likes you for you, why change?

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Make body contact. So if he says something funny or so just touch his arm gently. It's been proven that it'll make you guys a lot closer.
    2. Try noticing his eye colour. Not that knowing his eyecolour will make any difference but he will appreciate the eye contact.
    3. Think about what ypu guys already have in common. If there's chemistry from the start, you don't really need to think about a subject all the time but a back-up plan is not a bad idea.
    4. Wear something not too revealing. Maybe some accents of red or at least a warm colour.
    5. Don't be afraid to get a little personal about yourself. If you get personal, he gets invited to do that too and it'll make you guys closer.