Guys, if a girl (you are interested in) made something for you how would you feel?

As in a gift. I do paintings and I was thinking about making him one. Showed him a couple of my work and he really liked them.

Would that be weird, or would you like it if a girl you are into made you a gift like that?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be so sexy. 1. You spent a lot of time trying to please me. 2. You tried to please me with some of your most polished skills (in this case, paintings) 3. You wanted to pleasantly surprise me. Those are qualities of a ride-or-die females, wifeys, wife-material, w/e they're all synonyms.

• I should add that I was thinking about doing a portrait of an actor he really likes. We're not dating (we live in different states) but we do like each other. So should I go for it? Thanks for your input!

• do. not. wait! your reasons mean nothing! you'll find that you only waited for the worst pain of your life... trust me.

• Oh I won't wait :) I thought it might be weird but you've totally convince me to go for it

What Guys Said 4

• You can make him a painting, but try to do not paint him, it could be very weird.
    Try to know what he likes and paint something on this subject.

• Since he said he really liked it. And you believe he was sincere then you could make him one.

• He would love it. Guys rarely receive gifts, and we appreciate them.

• I would love it, better gift than anything bought as it shows they have put time and effort into it.