Should I pursue a girl I know is trouble?

She's lead me on before, but she never officially rejected me. I know she doesn't want a relationship with anyone, but part of me thinks she just wants to hookup with me casually. Or maybe she just needs someone to be her emotional support and egoboost... She seems to care about me though.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do it and you get your feelings hurt because she led you on, then you only have yourself to blame. Is she that attractive to you that you are willing to pursue her again after she led you on the first time? How do you know for sure that she cares about you?

What Girls Said 2

• These all sound like assumptions you've made. How do you know all of this? Maybe she has good intentions and is pretending not to want a relationship because she thinks it will encourage you to be more direct with her.

• No. If you want to hookup, go for it. Otherwise, I would try to forget about her.

What Guys Said 0