What would you think of girl running away from your penis?

This girl i know, literally ranned crying away when she was making out with a guy and he pulled down his pants, what do you think would make her act that way?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably that she's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • she is 22

• Show All
    • why?/

• Because it's a penis. At that age if she cries at something like that then there must be something not quite right about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably thought he was going to force her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I would think she is trying to run to the tip of my penis to play with it. Then I would start wondering once she's past my second neighbor. LOL

Seriously, I would probably freeze. Incapable to understand if it's too big, too small, too ugly, too uncomfortable. Does she have problems with intimacy? Is it a cruel joke?
    I would really have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume she doesn't want to have sex and is scared of it or maybe she was sexually assaulted in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha what'd he do, chase her? Lmao wow man pride destroyed

1|0
    0|0
  • "You won't outrun me..."
    Kidding lol I don't know what I'd do. Take it as a complement? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I''d be hurt I have a nice penis its long its not thick but long and nicely shaped lol

0|0
    0|0
  • U literally saw everything that happened? BAHAHAHAH Wanna pull down mine next time baby? c;

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she thought it gonna be prettier than that

1|0
    0|0
  • Size (overabundant or inadequate) Going with the latter
    Or inexperience

0|0
    0|0
  • She may be think it will hurt her or she need real help

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• She may have been abused or just wasn't expecting the size of it. Maybe he had something wrong who knows. You could ask her

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was young, she had probably never seen a penis before. They're ugly. I wanted to run the first time I saw an erect penis myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • That happened to me. I told him I didn't want to go that far and I literally just like screamed lol. he seemed pretty offended but he shouldn't take it personally. I told him I wasn't ready for that

0|0
    0|0
  • First time? or maybe he had mumps?

0|0
    0|0