What do you think of girls who take the first step?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it so much when girls make the first move! I look at the girl, she gets my full attention and it makes me think "WOW! if only she knew just how dam sexy she is making herself look right now". Girls that have the confidence to make the first move make themselves look so sexy in my eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys actually like such girls. Shows that she's confident, has the guts and doesn't give a fuck about what stupid society says.

• What you described is exactly how I feel when a girl makes the first move. It makes me look at the girl more closely, she gets my full attention and I think to myself "Wow if only she knew just how dam sexy she is making herself look right now"!

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know I'm very conflicted. I'm a shy guy so if a girl makes the first move and I like her too then it's awesome and takes the pressure off me.

If I don't like her then I'd feel awkward and guilty.
    So part of me likes that girls don't make the first move because I'd hate to be approached by people I don't like and given the burden of having to break their spirits :/

I guess the short answer is if I like her then it's awesome if not then it sucks.

• I love them... because I'm really shy x_x

• As a very shy guy who has trouble making the first move I think it's wonderful and I wish more girls would do it.

• It's attractive, smart and it captures my attention.

It's not a guarantee by any means but the easiest way a girl I don't notice can get on my radar is to show that she is interested in me, and not with vague and deniable hints.

If I was rating a girls attractiveness on a scale of 1-10, it can give a girl an extra point just for sheer confidence. A 6 can become a 7. A 9 can become a 10. And on top of that it separates you from the others. The other girls *might* like me, but I know that you do and certainty can move things along much more smoothly.

• I don't really think anything of it. It's good they went out on a limb instead of waiting for the guy but I'm not gonna throw them a parade for the effort.

• Ad a shy guy I'd like it.

• They're the best.

• They are very smart

• The male has no balls and the woman wears the pants in the relationship.

• It's really OK, nothing wrong with it

• It's refreshing, and highly flattering :)

• It all depends; if I really don't like her that way to begin with, it is going to feel weird. If I did, however, it is going to make my day. So go ahead and take the chance, you have nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 1

• We are the shit lol

Life is too short to wait, being the first is awesome