How to confess my feelings for my best friend?

I've know him for 5 years. He used to know that i love him (3 years ago) he said he felt the same but he doesn't want to ruin it between us and ever since this he had no serious relationship, he would stare at me and just say i love you. But we are just friends, and i can't get over him with him talking everyday and flirting like what is going on? I need closure. What should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how you feel again. Honestly, the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" thing is bull to me. I mean, I get it that you don't want to ruin anything, but if you both feel the same way about each other, then go for it. You have to take a risk sometimes. He can't tell you that you guys have to stay "just friends" and then continue to flirt with you when he knows how you feel. That's unfair to you and it's not easy walking away when you keep holding out hope that maybe someday he might change his mind. Hope is the worst thing to have in the scenario because it keeps you from moving on when you need to. I would tell him how you feel again, and if he decides that he's not up for it, then walk away. Don't keep pining over this guy. If he really, really loves you, then he'll take the risk.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him, there isn't a perfect moment, do it or you'll regret it.

• I dont want to ruin what we have plus he is moving to another state next month, wouldn't it be cruel to do so?

• if you never tell him you will always wonder what would happen...

• Kiss him. _

• Haha Im not that brave.