Which race do you prefer?

And also, which race are you less likely to find a person attractive?

Updates:
I was just curious if people had racial preferences. This is not supposed to be discrimatory; it is a preference. I don't think there is anyone that is solely attracted to those part of one race, but I know people tend to favor a certain race. Personally, I favor any race that's not my own. I love to experiment with different cultures and lifestyles.

0|0
22|24

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer white, though I don't discriminate. Culture matters more.

2|2
    3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to say I'm attracted to all races, but if I am honest, the majority of my "crushes" have been south Asian, white, or middle eastern... probably because it's what I've grown up around. east Asian, black, hispanic, mixed, and native American men can be attractive too though but I have been attracted to less of them compared to the others.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• The human race 😉.
    See how politically correct I am! Everyone upvote me! 😬

7|5
    0|1
  • Umm if you lined up 5 women from the 5 main races or whatever the heck they're called this would probably be the order that I'd pick them in on average I'm guessing

1st Black
    2nd Asian
    3rd Indian
    4th Latino
    5th White

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

3|1
    0|1
  • ... great, another stupid race question.

5|2
    0|0
  • Im probably biased because I grew up there, but I'm partial to the Boston Marathon.
    cdn.breitbart.com/.../Boston%20Marathon%20AP.jpg

1|1
    2|0
  • I prefer Asian.

Hong Kong > Taiwan > Korea > Japan > China

2|0
    1|1
  • Car race most certainly (Y)

2|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to black women or white girls mostly but open to any race or background... personality is key as well...

1|0
    0|0
  • That's all personal preference.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah and that's why I'm asking for your personal preference.

• I perfer 1st white skin blonde's. 2nd brunette white skin

• I love tan women, whether they are tan from tanning, or Latina, or Arabic, or from Mars, or whatever.
    I like white women too. But tanned <3

1|0
    0|0
  • White and Arab girls 😊😅

2|1
    1|0
  • White (and welcome downvotes).

1|0
    1|0
  • What kind of attraction are we talking about here? Raw visual attraction, as if I were hanging a swimwear calendar on the wall? Or total personal attraction where I'd consider dating the person?

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a textbook loaded question. Nope, not me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Indianapolis 500.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think there's any race that is less attractive. I have always like all people from all races and it depends on how good the girl is to me to strike strings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about races... there are beautiful people in every part of the world ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Latinas, Arabs and Indians are the sexiest girls for me (in that order), although as they become more modernized, they are getting weirder.

0|0
    1|0
  • Mexican/Native, Asian, White, Black, Indian.

0|0
    1|0
  • Europeans/Caucasions

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm white and I find Asian women, Latina women and Mixed race women super attractive and I also find some black women attractive, I don't find white women that attractive, like if I am out and about I never really check out white girls, they just don't do it for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find people from all races attractive. If I'd to order them then...

I'd prefer..
    #1 East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
    #2 South Asian (Indian, Pakistani)
    #3 Arab
    #4 Latina
    #5 South East Asian

Least attractive would be black and white.

1|0
    2|0
    • Ohh GAG public. Having racial preference gets a downvote 😂

• I get uncomfortable with myself about this racial preference. Mainly because it doesn't make sense to me. For me attraction is individual based.

3|0
    0|0
  • White. Of course, that's not to say I can't find other races attractive, it's just, I won't approach them, they need to approach me, in which case, I'd be willing to give them a chance. I'm just more likely to approach a white girl myself

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I agree with Bandit. Human race. I don't find one race more attractive than another. I like 'em all. :) It's all about the personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I count culture when i'm saying this.

Most attractive would be: caucasians or African americans. Or in General people born in the western countries.

Least attractive for me would be south Asians, middle Eastern, and Africans. I find many middle Eastern men attractive, but the culture just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not into the collectivistic cultures, even though i'm Asian and come from a similar culture as well. I'm not an Asian at heart. Only on my face and taste buds lol

1|0
    0|1
  • The human race.

This question is really getting old. I don't have a preference no one's at the top or bottom. I like guys of every race. They all have their characteristics and they all have their attractive guys and their not so attractive guys... So who am I to put am entire race at the bottom because of people aren't exactly eye candy when there are pleanty that are?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all races basically. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. don't have a specific preference, but like tall tanned brown eyed guys, so maybe Mediterranean guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference but I don't tend to be as attracted to Middle Eastern people especially guys because they usually expect a girl to be their slave that will worship them and without another word become a member of their harem ew

0|0
    0|0
    • But then that's probably more of a cultural than a racial thing

• Show All
    • It might be the product of their government. Although islam is all women protecting them, several countries abuse this and oppress them instead. All the Arab guys that I know born in America are some of the sweetest guys I have ever met. (Not to mention some of the hottest)

• Yeah well I really think that is perfect proof it's to do with the culture/religion/government in the Middle East and not about their race.

• The human race

Racial preferences are stupid honestly. Someone's race does not define them unless a person doesn't like that race skin color. It's about the individual (for me). You're either hot or not. Hot doesn't mean drop-dead gorgeous but attractive. Not is... you're basically not attractive at all which EVERY race has. I don't understand this fight with race

0|0
    0|0
  • AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL RACES <3

0|1
    0|0
  • The 100m sprint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a race in mind. Just guys with naturally toned skin. So basically how my boyfriend looks. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to white (italians) :D :p and Hispanic guys

0|1
    0|0
  • culture is more important to me than race

strictly looks wise, i prefer men with naturally tanned skin or pale skin with a golden undertone and dark eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • This is crazy racist. I'm not even going to view the shit storm that is probably happening in the opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that I'm attracted to a race but to be honest I just like whoever I like... I've seen attractive Asians, attractive Indians, and attractive Caucasians.. lately I've been more into personality anyways LOOL

0|0
    0|0
  • east Asian

i just feel neutral about others

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer Puerto Ricans. Im least attracted to Samalians/Arabians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian... my boyfriend is Asian and he the only one I prefer so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • The human race. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans, mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to white, black, mixed and Hispanic guys.
    There's nothing wrong with them, but I'm not attracted to Asians.

0|1
    0|0