Why can't I get a date?

Even if i put myself out there, the common theme is sex. I dont always want just sex. I take good care of myself and Im worth it, so why can't I get a date? Or keep one for that matter, they just disappear...

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps you're not targeting the right people, or perhaps it's just a bit of bad luck. In some ways, dating etc. seems like a numbers game: you've gotta sift through a whole lot of junk before you find something that's good. If you keep your head up, and refuse to settle on what your after, you'll find it eventually. Good luck out there :-)

• oh... out there... sounds like a battlefeld amost

• control what I can control, I knew it but I dont want to be patient anymore...

• I feel you. Who in their right mind wants to be patient? Patience is something you only exhibit when you've got no other choice. I'm tired of being patient, too. But what is the alternative? There's no quick fix or magic bullet that I'm aware of, and such things can't really be forced. It sucks big-time, I know :-(

What Guys Said 2

• How are you meeting the men? What is your first meeting like? What's in your profile?

• Where are you putting yourself out there and how are you meeting guys?

What Girls Said 1

• Some people are just unlucky as fuck in that department.