Please help me :( long but please read?

I need peoples help/advice... so there's this guy I go to school with and we knew of eachother cause we have the same friends but we never spoke. He does stare at me a lot class but then again he kinda stares at everyone, anyway so on the school holidays just gone there was a party and I got super drunk and he hooked up with two other girls at the party and I went to him and asked him to kiss me and he rejected me saying "it will be awkward at school" which didn't make sense because he's hooked up with other girls that we go to school with and he seemed really nervous when I asked him and then I went and told these other guys he rejected me and they were all like "as if he rejected kissing u you're fucking hot" and I went back up to him and I said "fuck you" and then he said "fuck you" back to me kinda laughingly and he kept staring at me across the party room so I went back up to him and then I can't really remember but then we did start kissing in front of everyone on the dance floor then he pulled away and was like "not here" and he grabbed my hand so we were holding hands like fingers interlocked and he took me alone to another part of the building and he sat down on a chair and he was really like embarrassed, he kept looking away shyly and then I just remember we started hooking up and he pulled away and looked super embarrassed and I was like what's wrong and I can't remember what he said but then I remember falling onto him and he started kissing my hair side of my face and I moved my face so he got my mouth again and he put his hand on my lower back and then I remember saying I felt sick and he helped me up and put his arm around my shoulder and went and got me water, and now we are back at school and we have not said a word to Each other but my friends keep saying he stares at me and I don't know how to handle the situation...

I also want to know why he took me away from the party but he kissed other girls in the party room I front of everyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• It almost seemed like there were gonna be actual sentences this time...

It seems like he didn't care about making out with those other girls because they weren't a big deal for him. It was pure physical gratification. As for you, it seems like he likes you but he was nervous and he wanted it to be private with you because he respects you more and because he felt more vulnerable. I don't know why he rejected you but it could have just been that he didn't want to screw anything up.

All of that being said, do you really want a guy who is known to just make out with random girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow... Interesting. Lol. Well If that happened to me I wouldn't ignore him... just the fact that we did it but I think you need to talk to him about it and just tell him how you feel about it and that it was nothing... you were both drunk and confused

• He told my guy friend he wasn't that drunk at the party...

• I don't know but if he likes me then why would he originally reject kissing me?

• Maybe he was embarrassed that you would think it was bad. If he was kissing these other girls but was rejecting you but then did it maybe he was thinking what I just said and if you wouldn't talk to him after? I don't know

What Guys Said 3

• He could have been embarrassed at what he already did or he could like you, and was sorry for what happened before.

• He probably wants to forget it

• Rejection is okay the worse will happen is he says no good luck

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you and wanted to be alone with you. It appears to me as if he didn't want to take advantage of you/really liked you and wanted it to be a bit more special than just a random hookup. At this point, he probably thinks you either don't remember the incident or you aren't interested. Talk to him!!

• I want to talk to him but I don't know what to say like at the moment at school I purposely don't look at him and avoid him ! I don't know how to handle it

• This isn't really an opinion but I just wanted to let everyone know that there is only 2 sentences in that entire 20 line paragraph! LOLOLOLOL

I'm not hating, I just think it's impressive!