Guys, What do you guys do to let a woman know that you are interested in them?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm. I just take the direct route via physical flirting (wrestling/ass-titty grabbing), talking to her while also making her laugh a lot. asking her to come chill with me in some quiet spot or by asking her "When you gone quit fucking around and be my girl?" *shrugs*
    i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif by the way I always start out as friends 1st with ___ so don't think what I said up there goes for some total stranger LOL

• I dont chase girls nor do I do what I just said up there too many girls since most don't fit my standards LOL

What Guys Said 5

• In many cases, nothing. I might make a point to say Hi to a woman and see her reaction, and take it from there.

• Ask her out

• I'll look at you first in hopes to get signs from you that you're interested. If I get the green light then I may approach. If not then I might just smile at you and hang around your vicinity.

• Most guys will just walk up to you and ask you outm shy guys however will probally just smile at you or maybe try to stary a conversation with you about anything

• Well, I typically say "hello" before I get told to fuck off.