How long is too long for being single?

I've been single for like a month is that too long?

Most Helpful Guy

• Been single for years... feeling fine. You don't NEED a relationship, it's just nice to have one.

• TBH you do need a relationship. If you disagree, go be single for 10 years without getting depressed.

• @Kirah if you feel that way, you will be rushing from one to the next, never taking the time to figure yourself out and gain self respect and love for yourself- both of which are critical to meaningful and long lasting relationships. You don't need anyone to complete you, or the other half of your coin, stand proudly on your own two feet to the best of your ability than join together with someone else to reach even higher heights.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol - A month, that's like a blink of an eye in the long run.. it's not too long at all!

What Guys Said 12

• A month! You gotta be kidding me! Try getting to 21 and not having a relationship at all. You're fine and you will be fine, and judging by the looks of you, i'm sure the boys scramble to get your attention all the time. Lol.
    Good luck to you☺

• When I was 20, I had been single for 20 years

• Wtf... (I would have already stopped there but G@G wants me to write more than that)

• Be single for however long you want. Do what it takes for you to be happy.

• there's nothing like there is a definite period for being single...
    as long as you are comfortable that should be fine...
    you need to explore yourself and focus on things that you love to do..

• when menopause is approaching elsewise there is no too long

• Been single for 15 years.

• Infinith. That's the word. Oh and you are pretty far away from infinty. 😱

• of course not. there is no too long for being single. it's just a matter of what you think or need

• I'm, 19 n single throughout my life... Lol dying to date someone. Badly want someone..

• Oh wow a whole month. Try a lifetime!

• Try seven years...

What Girls Said 19

• I've been for 5 years. I think when you just you break up you need time to be with yourself and do you own thing. You shouldn't let a relationship define you or your happiness. You should focus on you and work on your dreams and that will attract the right people at the right time.

• You're like 17 and you seriously think that a month is long? I just turned 18 and I've been single for several months or several years at a time. A month is nothing. Being single isn't that bad. I don't see why people find it so important to be in a relationship especially at such a young age.

• How the hell is 1 month too long? Some people are single their whole life, now that is too long. 😐

• I've been single for 5 months and honestly I couldn't feel better ! I've met so many new people and experienced things I never thought I would that by ex boyfriend would've never let me experienced I was so caught up in my relationship that I didn't really have Time to go explore new things. Yeah being in a relationship is cute and all but your young have fun !!

• i have been single for more than 4 years.. and i will be single for more 5 or 6 years.. so it is never too long.. just go for a guy when you feel he is awesome.. :)

• Not at all!! There is nothing wrong with being single. In fact, I find that when you find satisfaction with being single and loving who you are as a person, it makes you more likely to be successful in a relationship with someone else.

• Your whole life is a bit to long for begin single!

• You fucking kidding me? Stop attention whoring

• Be single as long as u need to be. For me its been a long time, I really think it depends how serious your last relationship was, you want to get you head straightened out before trying again.

Time scale means nothing its a personal decision about when your ready to try again.

• lol 1 month is too little

Give yourself a breather will ya? :D

• I've been single for 3 years since my first boyfriend was from middle school. I don't think it should matter when your underage...

• It's never too long

• My last official relationship ended July 2011. That's more than 4 years.

• I'm 7 months now but before that just a short term relationship so who knows!!

• I never had any relationship. And it's not a problem.

• 3 year :(:(:(:(

• No. How about 16 years?

• Get a life

• I have been single for 7 years, going on 8 in 4 months 😯😕