Girls, Did I screw up?

I just went to dinner with a woman last night. Needless to say, it didn't start out great. For starters, I was late by 10 minutes - unintentionally. I also didn't realize that I should've call for reservations ahead of time at the place I planned for us - I didn't realize it was going to be as packed as it was. It ended up being a 45 minute wait. Then, she called another place and they said it was an hour and a half for a wait there. Then she suggested a place to go to. We went there. After that, the night smoothed out a bit. However, a family member of hers was having car trouble, and she had to leave early. Yes, I admit that I wasn't as prepared as I should have been. But do you think she'd be willing to give me another chance? I was going to offer to pay for the dinner, but she ended up paying for it anyways. She seems like a nice woman, and I think I would like to hang out with her again.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you should just tell her like... sincerely... that you're sorry for screwing up & you want her to give you a 2nd chance (but this time you better amaze her)

• I did tell her that I was really sorry. I did tell her that I wanted to hang out with her. She said that I should let her know when I'm available, which I said I will.

• She's not giving me a chance. Oh, well.

• aww... i'm sorry :/... well you know what to do next time (with another girl)

What Girls Said 1

• Clearly it didn't go great but I think if she's a decent girl and she likes you, she'll give you a second chance. If she agrees to go out again, try and make everything work the next time and plan it out and execute it well. It could just become a funny story for you both to tell eventually :)