Does this mean she doesn't want to hang out with me alone or she doesn't want to give away that she likes me?

OK this girl I like, not sure if she likes me she seems to flirt with me but bottom line I can't tell when a girl likes me as a friend or as a boyfriend ( full story in another question if you have advice) but we were texting one day and she suggested that we should hang out sometime but she also mentioned a few other people to go with us, basically one of my friends and one of her friends, does this mean she doesn't want to hang out with me alone or she doesn't want to give away that she likes me? Help!

We went, but my friends turned it into a big thing and invite a lot of people. When I got there I was with 3 or 4 of our guy friends and she ignored and walked around them to give me a hug.She only talked to me and one of her friends all night.thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• alot of the times girls will do this to see if you are boyfriend material because sometimes its alittle intimidating to do a one on one thing rite away so by having a friend there it won't be too overwhelming. but yea see how it goes when you hangout to determine where your relationship will go

What Girls Said 4

• Girls do this so that they can figure out if you want to hang out and get to know each other without the pressure of a one on one. I say go with your friends.. But make sure you pay a lot of attention to her. Make her feel special. Then if you want a one on one just ask her. Girls love it when guys make the first moves cause then they feel that you are confident and that makes them feel more comfortable. I think that she does want to hang out alone, but just doesn't know if she's ready yet.

• My thoughts on that is that she definatley likes you. If she ignored everyone else and talkedninly to you all night, she's definatley interested... Go for it! Ask her to hang out just the two of you... I am sure shell go for it... Good luck!

• girls tend to this a lot..but she's probably just kind of like "taking you for a test drive"

she wants to know if you like her and want to hang out first..she's too shy and isn't completely sure if she's that into you but after hanging out with her, you'll know.

• For your update: She wants you to be close with her. Make your move and don't waste time asking questions here! Go out and enjoy her company.

All the best!

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly you have to read her body language. Does she always try to get close to you? Do her eyes dialate a little when she sees you? Does she "accidentaly" touch you a lot? When you're sitting next to her does she cross her legs and point her knee at you? These are things you've gotta look for. Don't be a doormat for this girl either and be there whenever she calls on you. If she invited you on a date with a bunch of friends that could be good or bad. Either she sees the whole thing as a friendly gathering or she's doing this to get comfortable with you. Good luck.