I fear I be a virgin forever?

I nearly 18 and i only ever have kissed ONE GUY in my life and that was a year ago. I kissed him cos we were seeing each other but then I relized he wasn't for me.
I don't like to think I'm "unattractive" I like to think I'm just unlucky.
i have met guys and they ended up liking me but even though I liked them physically, I just don't see myself liking them for there personality!!

i know no one is perfect, but overall every guy has more cons than pros.
And sometimes even no pros ATALL!

i gotten to the point that I questioned if I'm gay or even asexual, but I just don't feel like I am. I defiantly like penis!!! And ONLY penis!!
I just feel I haven't met A guy I like for their personality.

im at collage for the next 2 years and so I be with the same people for 2 years and there's no one that gets my interest.

i be 20 by the time I'm at uni !! Like what if I still don't meet that guy at uni?
I've never had a proper boyfriend either ):

I'm currently watching people I know who are Virgins loose it ): so doesn't make me feel anybetter

Most Helpful Guy

• You clearly have a good 8 years to easily find someone.

What Guys Said 6

• You're only 17, chill lmao
    I haven't even been on a proper date, let alone kissed a girl. You will find someone, just be patient and don't come across as desperate. If I were you I'd focus on getting in college and uni.

I too, am unlucky.

• I am 18, I haven't even had my first kiss, and idc. The points is you are what you think.. You become what you think! If you think you are SEXY monster, so you are...

• Have you ever had romantic crushes on people?

• Yeeeeeah :L but they never like me back :L

• Well, it depends what you want out of a guy! List those qualities and have a better understanding of what you want in a guy. If those qualities exist then I think you'll be happy with the guy!

• Cuz you're picky. Wanna lose it or wanna be picky? You gotta choose.

There's no WRONG choice by the way

• sometimes it is difficult but you will meet someone eventually, a way to do this could be through internet dating, going to clubs, and getting out there and meeting people

What Girls Said 0