Am I wrong or do black guys... ?

i've seen enough examples infront of me even with people close to me to make me realise that black guys absolutly love white women the do their best to get white women , and some of these women like them , like if they can get a white girl the would leave everything behind including their current girlfriend , and not just the American ones iam talking in general , so why is that? why do black guys love white women so much? i am tan so not really white but i am not into black ladies tbh , i do find some of them attractive but not my thing really , so why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but I don't go for black guys much myself. It's not because I'm not interested. It's because they, like you said, go for white girls. I know I'm not the problem and I know I'm not ugly. But, it's whatever, lol. Like, I don't get it, but they can do whatever they want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, you're right for the most part it seems. Since my niggas are always going batshit crazy whenever they see a snow bunny in our hood HAHA. And Looks don't even seem to matter to them when it comes to white girls unlike with any of other race of women. I mean __ can be hideous or gorgeous and MFs are still going to try to date/fuck her.

It must be something in their/our blood that attract them to the snow bunny so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M ? (#^ ^#)

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea, it doesn't have anything to do with me.

What Guys Said 4

• Black needs White
    It's a combination types
    Black and White 😂

• It's not necessarily true but black guys don't want anything ratchet so they go for white girls.

• Lol, nah. Even when they see a good thing and it's a black woman, they still one go for them. White girls are ratchet as hell too. A black guy will go for any white girl, no matter her status when it comes to how she acts.

• @existing_not_living Yeah true as long as she's got dat ass it's a done deal.

• I dunno. Whenever I'm working with a crew of mostly black dudes it's basically all they talk about. "White girl" this and "white girl" that, as if getting with a white girl is some sort of social pinnacle.

I don't get it. Must be my white privilege.

• hahaha well kinda all people are good so why they want white girls so much?

• I don't know. In my experience, there's nothing really special about white women or anything. Especially the really "hot" ones. They think being pretty is all they have to do to keep a guy around.

• White chicks are just so greatful for BBC