Is it bad to hang out with someone you once dated and you ended things with?

Well I dated a this guy for 4 monthes and we were not anything serious and he at time was dealing with some personal dilema and he didn't know what he wanted in his life but, he was thinking of having a serious relationship with me and I even met his grandmother which is his most favorite person. But later I dicided to end things because I was feeling we were going nowhere and I just wasn't feeling it. But after that we didn't talk for about 4 years and recently we started talking and stuff and I've had him always in facebook and is always liking my post event that I was the one who ended things. And the other day we were talking and I told him If we could hang out like friends and he said ok and that later on we could plan where to go. Did I do wrong to ask him to hang out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.. I think that it's great when people can stay friends after a breakup.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll probably end up back into a relationship with him.

• Yeah I don't like it.

What Girls Said 0