Why shouldn't people date you?

After yesterdays "Why should people date you?" and per request... tell us why people should not date you :P

Any good reasons?

Here's the other one
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1728100-why-should-people-date-you

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Because I have an extra breast😜
    2. Because I don't share dessert
    3. Because I'm stubborn
    4. Because I can kick your butt
    5. Also I'm married so...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice spin!

I'll list a few possible reasons.

- I think I'm boring. My exes seemed to disagree, but I still think I'd be absolutely unwatchable as a movie.

- I have a fascination with men's issues, and I have a critical eye towards major feminist theories, so I might come off as bitter or petty compared to, say, a male feminist. But gender issues are a big deal to me, and I keep a skeptical eye.

- I am jobless, though I wouldn't want to date someone who would reject me for that reason. I may be getting something here soon, but I'm not exactly jumping into full engineering salary from the start.

- I'm an atheist. That'll probably turn 3/4 of all the women away. Oddly enough, if I was a girl, it would probably get 3/4 of guys' attention.

- I'm a virgin.

What Girls Said 65

• 'Cause. I date for a spouse. If you date me you're essentially agreeing that we could get married. I ask for a lot of commitment up front. It's intimidating for people who just want to have fun.

• Because I'm already taken. 😉

• -I am ugly
    -will eat your food
    -have no self esteem
    -will constantly apologize
    -will pay more attention to your pet than you
    -sings to metal music often and badly and loudly
    -very lazy
    -compliments you constantly
    -cant take a compliment
    -makes very shitty puns
    -has a dark and shitty sense of humor
    -very sarcastic
    lots more probably

• Because I'm kind of confusing: I am super affectionate, I love your company... but I need you to get the fuck away from me sometimes.

I'm an introvert. I recharge in solitude. So many people want to be up in their SO's grill 24/7 and I CANNOT handle that. I need you to get away from me sometimes.

Oh and my family is severely batshit.

• Because i am too much to handle..

• There are so many reasons why people should not date me:

1. I have commitment issues.
    2. I'm immature when it comes to physical affections.
    3. I don't like PDA.
    4. I am EXTREMELY goal oriented. My priorities will always be work.
    5. I'm a huge self-critic.
    6. I expect the same level of consideration from a partner that I give.
    7. I don't get jealous, and therefore you may not feel valued. (Call it indifference or what not)
    8. I don't really like people a whole lot.
    9. I'm probably the best actress you'll ever meet. If I don't want you to know how I feel, you won't.
    10. I'm way too good at seeing through lies and bullshit.
    11. I don't really like the idea of dating.
    12. I can probably list hundreds of reasons, but I need to move on to homework.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• Wait, I thought of more.

13. I'm really competitive--especially in debates.
      14. I don't like to lose. At all.
      15. I'm so arrogant that I see myself as rather intelligent, and I can't handle stupidity or ignorance. (Sorry, I know it's terrible)

I'll check in periodically later as thoughts come to me.

• Because my schedule kinda sucks as a medical student and my family issues will probably get in the way if the person isn't muslim. I think my personality flaws aren't too bad... I'm pretty easy to get along with, but if I had to pick one personality flaw that might become an issue, I think too much and keep it to myself. Kinda like a save the world before I save myself kinda personality.

• Because I love danger, too much for anyone to handle.

• I'm stubborn and have a hard time opening up.

• Because I make stupid jokes and don't shut up when I'm playing video games and am emotionally unstable and am really really selfish with ice cream and i NEVER FOLD MY SOCKS

• Because I would probably have some jealousy crises if I see him with another girl, or if a girl is flirting with him, I'll just want to cut her into pieces and throw her in the Seine river >:( . I wouldn't be the "always texting you kind of jealous" but I'm overly protective.

• Because when I say that I will probably spare them from enslavement when I take over the world, I'm actually lying.

• Because... err... my boyfriend won't let you...

• - I'm loud and talkative
    - i'm very competitive (don't like losing but ain't a sore loser)
    - a bit crazy (normals boring)
    - have no emotions towards other things other then family (probably the only time you'll see me cry is because of family)
    - if I know the lyrics to a song then I'll sing it, basically if music is playing then I'm singing (happens to annoy a lot of people)
    - I'm a cleanaholic
    - most likely would save an animal if I ever had to pick between human or animal
    - it's hard to win an argument with me
    - I'm very good with words. I can shut people up in an instance (my friends hate this about me)
    - I can do a creepy voice (people call it my Freddy Krueger voice)
    - I thought I could list a ton of things but I'm running out of things to say. This is surprising to me

• I am terrible at relationships, that is at emotions and I have trust issues :P

• Because I'm already dating someone
    I'm not romantic at all
    I'm pretty busy with school, work and my horse at the moment
    I get insecure if you don't give me enough attention
    I don't have a driver's license so if you want to date me, you have to live nearby
    My parents are very awkward with guys
    I also still live with my parents so no privacy

• Because I'm a weirdo, because I love danger & I'm totally not a romantic 😜

• sounds more like reasons to date you for me lol :P

• Cause I'm someone who's a lot on my own, stays home a lot

• I've got a duck load of things going on and am not very good at connecting. I appear to be, but I'm really not. Also I have bad hygiene habits. But then so does my boyfriend. I think we're even.

• Because I will not stop talking. Ever. I will hug you 24/7. But other than that I think I'd be a good date.

• Because I have some serious baggage.

• Omg there's sooo many reasons why men shouldn't date me lol
    1. I can't handle him being sweet to me
    2. I am pretty emotionless so men will take that as me not caring about them
    3. It takes a while for me to open up to someone
    4. I will never completely trust you
    5. I'm stubborn as crap like VERY stubborn
    6. Piss me off, I'll be so sassy towards you ( nonverbal rude)
    7. I think people are out to get me (I know bad)
    8. Shy af

• I have terrible self esteem, I'm extremely lazy, I want to wait until marriage to do it (which is okay to the kind of guy I want but terrible to most), I have an all-or-nothing attitude about love so I dont wanna date anyone who doesn't love everything about me that isn't sinful of unhealthy, i'm scared of showing affection, I take a while to text back, I have social anxiety+ come off as extremely shy normally, i'm a difficult person to understand, too sensitive for some people

• I have relatively controversial values, I'll hold my partner to a high level of responsibility relationship-wise, i'm a feminist which scares most guys, I don't think what society trains me to think about things so typical people may have an aversion to me, i'm a little absent-minded, I dont want to ever do it with anyone who'd rather do someone else, I have a ton of unpopular opinions, I used to be super nerdy

• Because I'm too weird for normal people

• Because i don't understand how to handle affection?

• Because I am struggling to overcome some bad things that happened to me. I sometimes get depressed, and I am often a bit paranoid, though I do my absolute BEST to keep this from the people I date and I generally deal with it on my own haha

• judgmental and insensitive sense of humour.

• I don't normally stalk people on GAG but I love your judgmental and insensitive sense of humour.

• @AngryHorny

Why thank you. I should have probably clarified that I'm also judgmental and insensitive without the sense of humour part. :P

• people shouldn't date me just for casual sex, cause that ain't happening :D

Als I already have a boyfriend ;)

• Because I'm in a relationship

• I can be very confrontational, if there's something you do that I'm not to keen on I'll tell you casually. It often gets interpreted wrong and people don't seem to like it.

• More from Girls
    35

What Guys Said 63

• I'll eat all your food , constantly bugger you to the gym , drag you to the monkey bars and I do the ET finger greet.
    cdn.blogosfere.it/.../et8242.jpg

• I so approve of the ET finger greet. I'm disappointed I wasn't the one to think of it.

• -Shy
    -boring
    -judgmental
    -insensitive
    -emotionally unavailable
    -nothing substantial to offer that you couldn't get from someone else

• I fart in my sleep

• I am a bit obsessed with how I look
    I can get really angry

My sense of humor is very corny
    I often make silly remarks that can be misinterpreted

• - I look below average thanks to bad oily skin texture and acne.
    - I date with the hope that you want to get married in the future if it works out. I'm not into casual relationships at all.
    - I love kids and dogs, so girls who don't like them would be naturally repelled from me.
    - I can be brutally honest at times, honest almost all the time and don't think much about one's sentiment , because a harsh truth is better than the hollow lies.
    - I'm a conservative in general, so I assume liberal lifestyle women will be repelled.

• -Shy
    -Ugly
    -Introvert
    -Socially anxious
    -Don't talk much
    -No imagination
    -No iniciative
    -No will for change
    -Selfish
    -Cheap

• My life is too volatile to have a stable relationship.

• ehh.. im an asshole.

• I am too cynical and depressing, and just overall have an aura of negative charisma, ironically, telling women this and saying they shouldn't date me results in me getting laid often

• Makes sense. Opposite of the guys who say I'm so rich/cool pls date me

• I'm not the best at consoling people when they have problems. I'll hold them and listen and all that but I usually can't think of what to say lol

• There's no reason to not date me...

• I'm annoying and hard to argue. You can almost never prove me wrong. If you base your argument on your emotions I will probably contemn you.

I never express my feelings If I don't feel comfortable.

I make things awkward.

My interests have nothing to do with what normal people do.

I'm sadist and offensive when I feel comfortable.

• Because I'm a terrible conversationalist and don't really care what you have to say, I'm distant, and there's a pretty good chance that I'll be bothered by your presence within a few days.

• Newly separated , the last thing I want to do is allow another woman into my life. I'm an introvert , with little need for people & have become cold & closed off to women... I don't want to date again , so no woman will want to date me. I think media anti male propaganda has had an effect on the female psyche , so many women seem to view men as lesser beings nowadays , which contributes to me becoming such an " iceberg "

• Cause Ihav2fart
    My fabulousness can be troublesome
    I'm soo calm and patient that it comes off as someone who doesn't care. o_o

• Well for starters I'm taken. But if I weren't, I'd say that people shouldn't date me because I have abandonment issues.

• i get jealous way too easily, i'm not really all that attractive, i can be a little self centered sometimes, i will more than likely still look at other girls while in a relationship, i am way too forgiving, i am too addicted to video games and i am not all that sexual

• Women shouldn't date me because I don't want to get married, I have no sense of commitment, and I will most likely dump them when I am bored of them - and that will happen quickly. I will be cold, and emotionally distant, and I won't appreciate them for the most part.

• Because it'll be a waste of time since I wouldn't want them.

• Im pretty dark, im weird, Im crazy in some ways no doubt. I'm probably "too" logical in a way. I can be distant, reserved. It would take patience anyway to get to know me. But most importandly, Im taken :).

• I'm very ugly, insecure and boring. I'm emotionally distanced and don't trust easily. I have very few friends and need a lot of time for myself. I have a difficult relationship with my parents. I'm a student, so I have very little money. I tend to be pessimistic, sarcastic and I swear too much. Also, my car is a mess and my cooking needs improvement.

• Dunno... because I have no dating experience?

• Because I am literally too perfect, women simply have a tendency to swoon in my awe-inspiring presence.

• Because I'm a hopeless romantic and I say the wrong things 😂

• Because I don't even trust my own motivations and I often do things to sabotage my life and I drive like an idiot.

• Personality wise: I'm insecure, I can get jealous easily, I get bored easily, I'm really shy, I have social anxiety, I have self esteem and confidence issues

Physically: really short, small frame, not muscular at all

• ... because I'm a slut. ;-)

• I'm too selfish, I have a horrible temper, nothing big going for me right now, I don't like chick flicks, not too terribly forgiving, merciless, and I just don't want one right now, anyway.

• I'm too blunt someti-... Most of the time.
    I'm also like a dog. Conversations make me happy.
    My tail starts wagging real quick.

• Introverted is a bad thing? I guess that's one then
    My humor is crude most of the time\sarcastic

• More from Guys
    33