Girls, does knowing that you're attractive change your perception of things?

I know some girls know that they are attractive. They're constantly being hit on by guys and being asked on dates. Does that change your standard for the guys that you want to date? As in are you like "I know I'm hot so I'm gonna date the hottest guy possible too"...

I'm an average looking dude but the girl I like is very attractive. And I think she knows she's attractive. I'm kinda like hmmm does that make her think "I can get whatever guy I want so I want a really hot guy"

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people want to date the person they are most attracted to that they get along with the best. It's a balance. Really hot people have the most options, yes.

The guys like the girl because she's so attractive. So she's not obligated to date guys who are less attractive for some phony morality.

But that doesn't mean the hottest guy will fill the balance of her desires the best. So, long story short - there's no guarantee any which way.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah... I'm hot but I don't need to have someone super hot and besides I think a lot of it has to do with the emotional attatchment I develop for the person that they are. Weather I see someone sexual or otherwise there has to be a mental attraction.

• I think I'm attractive and it makes me more confident in myself. I won't go and date the ugliest man, but if a man looks ok and has a GREAT personality, I will date him. I don't usually go for the hot guys because their usually jerks