Am I too direct?

When I like a girl I used to (and sometimes still do) get very shy around her (I know it sucks). I'm the type of guy that takes everything head on and I will pursue a girl until I'm rejected or she is taken. I actually am relieved when I'm rejected because I hate it when girls aren't straight forward about it, and I don't want to waste my time or make her uncomfortable. After my last relationship I just stopped giving a shit and now if I'm interested I make it pretty damn obvious. I go out of my way to talk to her and be friendly, I act super outgoing, I friend her on Facebook, and I always laugh at her jokes (not forcefully). I try not to go overboard and make myself look like a creep, but I definitely make it obvious that she's caught my attention. I've done all of this with a girl that I'm currently interested in, and I messaged her on Facebook to make arrangements about a study session that we were going to start, but she hasn't replied. From the looks of it she rarely ever goes on facebook, and it's only been 40 minutes since I messaged her, but I'm starting to wonder if I came on too strong.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are coming across as too pushy and she is not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not sure but you are definitely too needy if you're writing something like this after only 40 minutes...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• No, but you are too insecure like a woman