Giving my girlfriend permission to cheat?

been dating this girl for about a year she has a son that I've gotten very close to who looks at me as a father. I love them both very much. We have not had sex yet because she said she wanted to wait tell we got married witch I agreed to. but I recently found out she's been sleeping with a guy she use to date he lives out of state but everyone 1 or 2 month when he comes to town they hook up. so I told her that's what she wants to do and thats what makes you happy that she could keep doing it. I know its not ideal but I feel like it's a price I'm willing to pay to keep them in my life. I'm I crazy for allowing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes your completely crazy... I'm guessing the main reason your doing it is because your attached to her son, but that's ridiculous, she's using you...

Most Helpful Guy

• HOLYFKING SHYT. yo is this for real bro...

I'm not even holyfking at what u told her, i'm holyfking at that situation where she said she doesn't want to have sex until she marry u but then she fucks another guy. LIke HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYSHYT i swear to god my heart beat rised a lot when i read that. It rised because i imagined i was in your place and that happens to me. Oh god... and then i continue reading that u were okay witH that?

I'm sorry bro, you r not crazy, you are retarded.

On a more serious note, from a man to you, I never want to see any guy in that situation so i want to help you.

No matter how ugly you are, have enough respect for yourself to tell her to get the fk out of your life. Don't ever in your life settle for a situation like this. It will only break your HEART more and more. I know it REALLY broke your heart when you found out she was fucking that guy. Even my heart was broken just from imagining that i swear to god. I don't even know how you were able to tell her you are cool with it.

Just delete her from your life completely, I know you love her, but you gotta forget about her, delete every kind of communication with her and everything that reminds you of her this will help you to forget her 10 times faster. It's either that or you SET your own grounds and tell her to never see that guy again and to come to your bed to fuck her RIGHT now.

I swear man, you better not have been trolling us. This really ruined my mood and appetite, i was eating when i was reading this. This is so fking messed up.

• yes sadly this is true. But I know now what I need to do an end this. Cuz it's tearing me apart on the inside

• thanks for the advice man. everybody always told me that I deserve better. just had it in my mind that i won't be able to find anybody else. I know now I be better off alone then this situation. Just suck you can be so good to somebody and then they can do this to you

• Some people don't know what they have, until they lose it.

Find yourself a better woman who appreciates all the good things you do to her.

What Girls Said 11

• You're not just crazy.
    You're insecure and settling.

See if this continues to work on your side when she brings an std home to you.
    I think you're out of your mind.

You're treating a betrayal like it's nothing.

• How can anyone respect you when you allow trash for yourself?

• She'll wait to marriage to fuck you, but won't wait to do anyone else? She's using you. It's sad you're allowing this.

• Have some self respect, dude. She's obviously using you to fill in the father position while she goes around filling her vag in various positions.

I hope this is a troll post, because the situation truly pathetic.

• she think you are a secure person to have by your sde, but she clearly doesn't love you, or else she wouldn't be cheating and not sleeping with you.

come one. you have to be blind not to see she is taking advantage here

she just feels like you are a nice safety anchor. perhaps a finnancial aid and maybe a parent. But you will never be her husband in the true sense.

And quite honestly you deserve more. Don't you think so too?

You will regret it if you stay in a relationship that is already like this from the start.

• She is using you 100% and I don't see her ever making you truly happy. Dump her sorry ass and find a woman who actually cares about you and would want to fuck you day and night from how much they love you.

• Woah, she's not respecting you, and you're being humiliated. Stand for yourself and dump her!

• yes... you are I think she is taking advantage of you. If she wants to wait till marriage, but sleeps with her X she is using you. I can't believe you allow this. You sound like a very nice guy. I know you deserve way more than what she is giving you.

• I think if you guys should stay good friends if you love her son and her. You can move from father... to uncle. You should end it nicely and choose to help her and her family when in need, but you can't let her do this to you.

• You're damn crazy for allowing it.

• Crazy doesn't even start to describe it. You seem like a nice guy, don't do that to yourself. You deserve better :)

• Crazy, and a little bat shit insane.

• I read a bunch of this stuff and ugh okay first off your not crazy but you are attached. You are being used and that's very unfair to you everyone deserves a partner who will not cheat on them and it is cheating. Also thinking about it is she going to continue to do this after your married she may just expect you to be okay with it then too. Best advice be honest tell her I care about you and your son and that what she is doing is completely unacceptable. If she stops and your able to move on good if she doesn't tell her you deserve better and to have fun with her fuck buddy. If it was me I'd pick myself up and just leave.

• It's only not crazy if you're into open relationships, but if you're into monogamy and are making such a sacrifice for that girl, then yes, it's crazy.

What Guys Said 25

• Yep, you are crazy.

She won't have sex with you until you get married, but she'll fuck some guy she knows at random hook ups. Run, run away as fast as you can.

• Lol! Yeah so much logic!

He's literally getting someone elses damaged goods.

• "I'm I crazy for allowing this?"

Yes.

Now get the hell away from that mess. She is simply using you. If you want to be treated like a door mat and used well that's your business. You are not dating, you are a friend who meets her for dinner, watch a movie or watch her kid. You are not her boyfriend. If she had any feelings for you she would not be banging this other guy. I mean seriously, how stupid is that? "We can't have sex until we marry but I am going to go fuck this other guy". WTF

Man up, move on and have some self respect. Please, it will be better for all of you.

• That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. She lied to you about the whole sex thing. It just sounds like she needs a bill payer. Get out now! Please have enough self-respect to know that this is not right.

• Not to be offensive but you should grow a spine, dude.

• She won't sleep with you for ethical reasons? But will sleep with her ex whenever he wants?
    Im sorry man but you really need to look at the health of your elationship. Is this healthy for you? Is it even healthy for her? She's using you to be a parent to her child, and a stable guy for her to lean on, while having the fun she wants elsewhere.

• I would never allow this in a million years, man. I'd have been out of there the second I found out what she was up to.

Are you crazy? No. But you have self-worth issues for sure. Why on earth would you allow yourself to be devalued like this?

I'm sorry, but this woman doesn't love you, and she certainly doesn't respect you.

• You are pathetic
    Leave her! She won't sleep with you but fucks some guy she used to know!

That's disgusting, how could you even look at her or even kiss her

• your stronger than I am because if I found out that about my woman her ass would be out the door!! there is no justafiabel reason she should require someone else while you sit waiting. I feel your making a mistake by staying with her. she's just using as a back up possibly to raise the child?

• Kick her ass out on the street. She's playing you. How do you sleep at night knowing she would rather get fucked by some dude she broke up with than you?

• Yes. You're a beta faggot. What's your line of work? How come you can't get a good looking bitch to be monagamous? Or at least get a girl without a kid to cheat on you? Is that too much to ask for?

• Yep, you're crazy. You shouldve dumped the cheating bitch a long time ago.

• Well then its not cheating lol

• Walk away if you have any measure of respect for yourself. You're letting yourself be used.

• Yes you're crazy. Please see a counselor. Get away from her, it could turn messy ok?

• Get some self esteem bro.

• time for a new girlfriend. She's a b*tch.

• You need a checkup from the neck up.

• Uh are you like retarded? The only thing that will ever get fucked around here is your wallet

• No you're not crazy, you're just a chump.

• Grow some balls dude lol. " We dated for 1 year but have not had sex... But she hooksup with a guy... And Im ok with that" You sound weak

• You have a cuckold fetish. Could be wrong though.

• You shouldn't allow her to leave the house, and force her to cover her head.

• ur such a pushover, pathetic

• A doormat - she makes YOU wait while she's bangin' him? Don't you have any self-respect?

• That is complete and utter insanity. You're being her doormat and allowing her to walk all over you. She cheated on you; it's over. Time to move on.