If a girl asks out a guy should she pay?

I'm just curious, I'm in to this guy and he's into me but he's shy around me ao I thought I would take pressure off of his chest by asking him out since he seems to choke up when he's around me

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. You could also split the tab. The best approach might be to go prepared to pay, but if he offers to pay (which is likely) let him.

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure. Just don't go over the top, it makes the other person feel awkward. Keep it simple. :)

What Guys Said 5

• This is a very good question! As a guy, at minimum, I would expect to pay for myself, but I come from a different time. Ideally, sure, if the woman asks, then the woman pays. Personally, I couldn't really do that - She asking me out is payment enough and I would then date her and pay for it. That said, there have been plenty of time in which my wife paid for us to go out to dinner because plenty of times I will pay her bills. That's how marriage works.

• She asks, she pays in most situations...

The exceptions might be if he's really interested as well.

• ... dont initiate invites if you're not intending to take care of the bill.

• Just be like "you should take me to go watch a movie". I'm sure he would be cool with paying. Most guys prefer it

• It's not 1905, assuming you're going for a meal or something, you should split the bill.

What Girls Said 0