Girls, what age range do you like?

explain why you like this to please

• older than me
    58% (15)
  • same age range
    35% (9)
  • younger than me
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• so far i've had relationships with guys 6-7 years older than me
    i don't plan it out that way, that's just how it fell

dating wise i could go +/-10 years, but long term it would probably workout better with someone closer to my age, just because of maturity and life situation

What Girls Said 10

• K so I genuinely don't care. +/- 3 years.

Except I've never dated anyone my age or older. I didn't plan it that way... just happened that I didn't. I've always been the oldest lol

• My age or older. If he is older, it would be better if he was 5 years or less older.

It is just a preference though; an age is just a number. I am sure if you found someone who is just perfect for you, and you are meant to be together, age wouldn't matter.

• Any guy I date has to be my age or older, It's just not my thing to date someone younger. Every man to his own~

• 20 like me... Or 21 since I'll be that in a few months ☺️

• A bit younger or a bit older is fine. Around 3 years...
    But too old or too young is too much.

• Older men have always been more appealing to me. I don't want to be the older one in a relationship. High school will be like a haven of older men lol

• it's just what i'm attracted to
    like being attracted to blonds v. brunettes

• Same or older. I seem to have a better connection with older guys like it's easier to predict what they want or will say.

• I started to be attracted to guys 5-10 years older than me in 2013, I dont know where this came from because if you'd ask me this question 3 years ago I'd say my age. Maybe I matured a lot, maybe I want to be protected, maybe I like things that are "taboo", even I dont know I like older men, but its not something that if a guy my age asked me out I'd shut him down, its just I saw a pattern in whom I want to engage with (on tinder mostly).

• I've gone both older and younger 7 years at this point. I'd say that range works for me.