Should I take my boyfriend to a strip club for his birthday?

We've been together for 6 years and we never been to one before. Wondering if its a good idea or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it would be a bit kind of tawdry. It would be hotter if you were to do something totally out of character. Does the idea of being with him ( or you) having another woman involved turn you on? Find one and skip the middleman, expensive drinks etc. Many people are very turned on by being a (temporary) voyeur nd many guys are turned on by g on g sex. Is their a girl with whom you've wanted to scissor, go down on etc? both of you could get you want out of the celebration.

the bottle of Roederer Cristal would be about $200 less expensive. If there is something in particular you would enjoy seeing - or seeing effect on him at club - go for it.

• we had threesomes a couple of times in the past wanted to try something different... A couple lap dances and a handjob in a pvt room and then take him to a nice hotel and blow his mind all night long thats what i had in mind lol

• well you've trumped my ideas. all i can add is that if you ever decide to leave him, please get in touch.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you want sure. But will you be ok for some random stripper to shake her junk in front of him?

What Guys Said 4

• Lady, you sound like a wonderful partner. I would say subtly bring it up in a discussion without alerting him to your plans. That way, you can gauge what his thoughts on that kind of scenario would be. But honestly, if you are clearly comfortable with it, then I would say he will have no objections to it, in fact quite the opposite.
    Good luck to you both a fun and enduring life together.
    Hope i've helped.

• That is meant to say at the end 'Good luck to you both. Have a fun and enduring life together'.

• yes i have watched him get way more than a lapdance before lol so i know for a fact he would love it and i would love it way more lol

• If you get jealous easily having a random woman touch your man, then no.

• If you're cool with it, and it's something that he's expressed interest in, then sure. Make sure it's something he'd like and appreciate, though. Not all guys are into it.

• I wish my girl would consider it, but we've talked about and she consider it cheating.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely! I did that and surprised him!!! I planned the whole thing and forced his brother to take him and not tell him where he's going not thinking he was going into a strip club to find his girlfriend with champagne and 3 strippers. His face was so cute... I don't think he expressed his love for me as much as he did that night ha

• i'm definitely doing it lol i think i might have more fun than him haha

• Lol, trust me... Especially once you go back home into the bedroom loool. You'll love it, just let your hair out and enjoy. Make it fun and you pick out the girls for him. My man loves big butts so I made sure they had healthy round butts just like my man wants. Your confidence would turn him on like crazy ;)

• Random women