My boyfriend is really really into sex, like wants it everyday, and always buying toys always wants sex. What does this mean?

I know he loves me and we are serious but this guy is like 24/7 about sex. Guys, what does this mean? Is this a sexual thing? Or love thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he has a high sex drive. I am quite similar in that regard.
    Sex and love are not synonymous, but they do most often go hand in hand. So it is purely sexual, but clearly he is directing all of his sexual energy towards you, because he cares for you, and has an emotional attachment towards you; you see, 'hand in hand'.
    I hope i've helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is perfectly normal he has a very high sex drive and loves you. If it's becoming an issue you need to find things to distract him or lay down some ground rules. My ex was very low and mine is always too high. You have to be careful you don't reject him but find things that tire him out. If you have a high sugar diet cut it out and do something productive with your time. Talk it through with him if you are exhausted. Too much of a good thing becomes just a thing

• exactly I do not want us or him to get bored, so I switch it up, but if we do it the night before, right before I open my eyes, BOOM! like jesus! lol

What Guys Said 12

• He's horny, that's it.

When I was 26, I was in a LDR with a girl from Texas. She was not very attractive, but she was a decent woman. However, I was 26 and only fucking when I saw her. She spent a month with me and she eventually said "You want it too much." That was the straw that broke the camel's back. The relationship was heading south anyway because, to her, I was a living wallet and sperm bank that was going to give her her kids and wood-paneled station wagon. I had a script to live by and I didn't like that - I wasn't ready yet since I was going for a PhD. Anyway, she said that and that was it. I ended the relationship. I am glad I did too. 1 year later, I'd fall in love with a girl who I still pine over a bit almost 24 years after she dumped me.

• He's horny.

• It's BOTH, it obvious that he has a high sex drive as do most men and are afraid to acknowledge it. He's simply dropping hints to experiment with. if you don't give him sex simply satisfy his needs other ways and he'll love you even more bc you took the time to take care of him. If you were to do a deed before he brings it up, you just opened up your day or night to do whatever else you want. but I'm no expert

• It means he has one more Y chromosome than you, but only half as many X chromosomes.

• he has a really high sex drive.

• everyday is not equal to 24/7

• It means he really like sex

• yuk @ buying toys.

• It means he likes sex... I wouldn't think too much about it unless you don't.

• LOL! he has a high sex drive! Lots of Testosterone,

• He just likes sex. Why is that a problem?

• High testosterone , he is very horny with a high libido but doesn't mean he can't love you also

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you guys been together? If he wants sex the majority of the time that you guys are hanging out then i'd be questioning it

• Lol, no we actually
      Live together and we have been together for one year and it has not changed... Sex drive. Is like more more more more, always kissing, always touching, I wondered if when a guy is in love their sex drive goes up

• Oh ok that is better than. I guess he just has a high sex drive and is it bothering or annoying u?

• Sometimes. I just want to relax and lay down and I'm constantly fighting his hands off -_- as u can see this is odd to me lol

• Damn it!!! You are so lucky. My boyfriend of two years has a low sex drive where I'm like your boyfriend... High sex drive. But its both.