Would you date an Indian guy?

Hey girls, I just wanted to know something before I start dating.

Would you ever date an Indian (east indian) guy? If yes, then will you be interested only in a short term relationship or wouldn't mind exploring the prospects for a long term?

And in case you don't like indian guys, let me know what is it that you don't like about them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to go out with a Pakistani guy and aren't they almost like Indians? All I can say is that I guess it's not based on the race, but maybe the culture. My ex boyfriend and I broke up cause we had a hard time trying to deal with each others' religion and culture. And personally I would go out with an Indian guy, as long as they don't smell, you know. And if he's nice and sweet and loves me as me then I guess being an Indian is not a reason for me not to go out with him. And I would definitley consider a long term and serious relationship if he's also willing to have the same.

What Girls Said 3

• Why not? Indian men are more considerate and passionate to treasure their loved ones. But well that might be also a killer point if you are someone that need a lot of freedom huh. Personally I felt I was well taken care of during my dating time with my ex muslim-indian bf.

• No I wouldn't in a million years

• No way dude.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes.