Why does he love to make me jealous?

He knows I love him and care very much. Why is he always playing this game of trying to get
me jealous which he sure as hell succeeded every time.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's missing the passion you two had in the past and to get that feeling of being wanted again, rather than trying to work on it he is trying to bring it out of you through making you jealous. I had an ex that did this. It's completely immature, but it makes sense and once you understand you can do something about it.

I know you love him and in your mind you're thinking, 'well of course I love him. He knows that".
    He's not feeling it. Not in the same way when you two got together. Now I'm assuming he's not just being an asshole and flirting with other girls because of that fact. But from how you described it, I think he's trying to get that rush of emotions in you that he misses. Getting jealous is actually showing him you care about him.

• Very good point. I do care a lot he can be just so difficult somethings... Sigh

What Guys Said 10

• Well if that's his goal to play games like that makes him a prick. Why would you want someone like that?

• im not sure why he keeps on doing that. He really is the love of my life but those games are killing me and I don't get why he keeps on doing it. Sigh 😞

• He isn't boyfriend material

• If your devotion to the situation is known to him, and if he still feels the need to play games, Then what you are dealing with is an egotistical douche nozzle. I would recommend maybe redefining your relationship with him. If he knew of your feelings for him, Then the games should have stopped by now. I don't think he should have played them to begin with as I am a firm believer in the straight forward and honest approach without all the bullshit.

• I like to make girls jealous. It makes things more interesting, perhaps he likes things more interesting as well.

• Sounds to me he ain't boyfriend material. I don't think your partner would try and make you jealous everytime unless you're making him jealous without knowing it.

• Some people like to feel love and jealousy can be quite a cute love demonstration. However, abuse it and the relationship will suffer.

• Because he is immature and knows it gets to you.

• I agree with butimsharon. But I don't think all guys are the same.

• I don't know, but I like you.

• Maybe your just insecure

• He is trying to play with your feelings

You'll find someone and make him all jealous

What Girls Said 9

• Why do you fall for it? Ignore it or better it. I don't know what he's doing to try make you jealous if its flirting with girls I'd just walk off and start chatting to a guy or leave text him you've gone to a pub with a friend you met there and you'll see him later. Take back some damn control

• You shouldn't care about why is doing what. As long as you 2 are not in a relationship it doesn't matter what he wants or does. Cut him off your life and focus on finding somebody who wants you rather than playing games with you.

• Maybe he's insecure, and wants to find out, how much you really care, He is looking for reassurance from you.

• Maybe he likes teasing you. Just tell him to stop if you don't like it.

• jealousy makes him see you care for him and you love him.

• he wants you to only be with him.

• He has lower self esteem. Well, don't let him win thoughts ☺

• Need more info...

• If you know for sure he is purposely doing this stuff to make you jealous, he's probably trying to get a reaction out of you, to reassure that you care.