Why do I get bored of women so easily?

I can't stay interested in women for longer than maybe 4 months. I get bored of one and want to move on. Will this ever change?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no law that says it has to change. You could just be a serial dater for life if that is what makes you happy. Or stay single for stretches of time. Monogamy seems over-rated, anyhow. Finding one person and trying to stay with them for an entire lifetime seems like a rather lofty goal, and I'm not even entirely sure what the purpose of that is. Sure, it has it's benefits; but it has obvious downfalls, too. Just do what makes you happy and try not to feel pressured into doing what society tells you you ought to do.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because you have not met the right woman yet. This may change when you meet the right woman.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Probably when you meet someone compatible that you feel satifised with. It may never happen but hopefully it does if that is what you ultimately want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you have not fallen in love yet.

0|1
    0|0
    • One does not have to fall in love to find a person they connect with.

• Maybe because your attraction towards woman are only physicial &you find out you have no commom ground interests or... you don't try to even establish a conversation enough to take it any further than just a casual temporary person in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the attitude.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Depends, a lot of people dont really have much depth and can get pretty boring to be around or with even after just a few weeks. But what would you say is your reason for lack of interest?

Cause if you are never bored alone for example, its more likely to be others, if you are easily bored when alone, its more likely you to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you been in a relationship with a submissive woman? It may sound old school , but it's tried an tested.

0|0
    0|0