GUYS does he hate me or is he shy? How can you tell?

occasionally i used to take transit to school with this guy. he's quiet &our talks involve me doing most of the talking. If not it gets quiet and awkward. He's confusing b/c at times he avoids me & other times he smiles & comes to me on his own last week I saw him the 1st time after summer. He was with a guy friend so I didn't go near them. he turned his head around to face me so I think he knew I was there & started smiling/said hi. I smiled & said hi & went to them. He introduced his friend & they started talking to me. Surprisingly he was so talkative. The next day him&his friend walked by me & stood In front & talked to eachother - the guys friend turned (I wasn't looking) & told the guy outloud im standing behind them &both of them turned and smiled/said hi to me Iyday i noticed them on my train but i didn't look at them when i came out apparently his sister was on the train with me (never talked to her b4)&she stood infront of me- when the guy& his friend came down they started talking to her a bit loudl - i just walked around them since they didn't say hi to me. Today he was on my train -noticed when we got off - he was on the other side but I think he saw me. When we got down waiting for our rides him & his friends stood a bit further than me & his friend from before kinda loudly said bye & his name I think 2 times. Then the guy was by himself & he didn't look at me at all &just kept his head do not on his phone. we both are 20 i know this is childish but thats why i dont get him

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.