Would you date a stripper for a serious relationship?

So dating a stripper for a serious long-term relationship; would you seriously do it?

• Sure why not
  • Nah it sounds like a bad idea
  • Probably not a long term deal but for a side thing heck yes

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know this before dating him, but my last ex dated a stripper. She really messed with him. She fled to him after her abusive ex went after her, so she stayed with him... they had sex a lot in the beginning he told me, but then she got distant. She kept telling him she loved him and wanted to be with him. She used a lot of his money. Just a quick Facebook look and you see her photos of being in bed with other men.

He confronted her and she said she was also sleeping around (after he told her to go exclusive). She didn't like that life. He left her the house and found a new place, and after a few months started dating me. But something was off.

He told me he can't get her out of his head, and told me a lot of things. To me, it sounded like he was going through depression or something and I tried to help him. He was already passed anger, which is understandable, but this was not anger, he has intimacy issues. He wasn't dependable and even cancelled a big trip we were planning for a while.

Not saying all strippers do this, but I would rather not date a guy that has dated a stripper.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would only call her when it's half past 5. :3

• Boom you win the internet today. Well played

What Girls Said 9

• Highly doubt it. He'd have to be very special.

• Lmao I wanna be a stripper, but my boyfriend said no , I did have a couple extra boyfriends who said they wouldn't care as long as I come home to him and don't sleep with Anyone

• I concur you should be a stripper. If you look anything like you're profile photo I'd definitely throw some cash to see you dance.

• Lmaooo thank you :) I do want too. For one , I love dancing and pole dancing looks fun, but I'm shy af lol and strippers be making good ass money

• I'd come watch you :D

• No.
    Just doesn't sound like something I'd be into.

• My brother-in-laws best mate (they're like bros) he got married to a stripper. They have two kids.

• Do they seem happy or is it awkward?

• They seem alright. They have issues like any normal couple. They look content. His a workacholic and she is the stay at home mum. So I don't really know what goes behind closed doors.

• Yeah, I mean it's just a job and it's not like they prostitute themselves

• If you are dating a stripper you are almost asking to get used...

Anyway i could never date a male stripper for long term not even if he quit his job.

• I wouldn't, but a guy I worked with married one and they have a son, and they have an open relationship that seems to work for them, but I couldn't do it. Everytime I watch dateline it's because of affairs and open relationships and no thank you haha

• Do they seem happy or does it seem like they're kind of odd?

• I don't personally know them both, but when i have talked to him he does seem like a genuinely happy man, he's a hard working guy, and he's talked about his son and his wife a lot too, he seems very much in love.

• although he does have the confidence of a stripper, so that may have been how he met her

• Strippers don't want long term relationships

• No i would not...

What Guys Said 10

• I've dated a stripper seriously. Sh was great.
    I don't know what problems people have with it. They just repeat stuff they heard from other people but don't know what it actually means.

People say they hate that she takes off her clothes and that's a problem But they do date models but and they take their clothes off as well.

Some of them I wouldn't touch because they are fucked up or can't stay faithful. And some can. But that's the same for any girl (or guy) in any profession. In the end she is just a girl wanting to be loved.

• I think guys are more willing to date models because generally models are more beautiful than strippers.

Personally Id be turned off by dating a model who does nude shoots but the main reason why I'd be willing to give it a try is because models are generally really beautiful and it would be hard to find an equally attractive girl who isn't in the modeling industry.

• @Bandit74 Okay here's were you go wrong. I'm for example a DJ by profession. The question I get the most is "where have you played?" and "how many girls have you had sex with this week?" However my life is nothing like because I don't make it like that. It's not in my nature

What you are talking is an assumption because of a job. You need to look at the person in front of you.

I've also worked at a bank. In a dealing room/trading room kinda environment. If you don't know what it is i'd suggest you google it. That kinda behavior you are talking about I have seen more in that environment than amongst strippers. I've also seen black mail, sleeping your way to the top and so on. However most people wouldn't have a problem dating a banking manager.

Don't judge before you actually know. If she is a great person then she is a great person regardless of her job. And she's trash then she is thrash regardless of her job

• I get what you're saying. The shadiest place I've ever worked for was an industrial laundry company. I was on the IT crew so I had "keys to the castle" for information and man the executive team sure loved to pass their employees around. I remember getting pulled aside by the CEO and told to whitelist ashleymadison on the internet gateway filter so he could find some action on his routine business trips. Not to say that doesn't happen with strippers but it's definitely there in all industries.

• Eh why not but I would not date a hooker. Porn star would be pretty awesome though

• Maybe if she was paying for school and wanted to become something else. I know a couple of women who put themselves through med and nursing school that way.

• I wouldn't date a stripper

• No way

,,,

• No, I cancelled a date with a girl I later found out was a stripper, and she never told me. I gotta admit, I feel prideful about that. I rejected a stripper. It feels good.

• No, I can't just bring one home to my family. Couldn't do it unless she was super duper special that it made up for it

• Lol hell nah? Cos sloot gonna sloot

• Of course, it's just a job.

It's not like it makes her a slut or a bad person.

• No.

I've known people who have, and it's always been a DISASTER.