I can't get a date at all?

Hello! So I turned 21 last week... And my life is devoid of anything romantic. I can't get a date to save my life and frankly I am a hottie repellent than a hottie magnet. I am friendly and funny and I love going out with friends. I have short curly hair and I am 5'1" so not exactly runway model status but it's cool. What should I do get a date? Start to talk to hot people even though it is intimidating for me? I don't know. At least the good thing is I never had to deal with unwanted pregnancy or having STDs. Woohoo for that! Also yes I am a virign who has never been kissed... Okay! Thanks! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the bar! Go in there, there will be a guy on his own getting a drink. Talk to him, get his number.
    You're set, go out on a few dates, get to know him.
    Tell him how you feel and your intentions.

Fyi: I'm exactly the same as you; only when I ask girls out I get turned down. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Step out of your comfort zone and start talking to people!

What Guys Said 4

• bars bars bars bars lol you'll get a date within the hour that you walk through the door

• i'm here for u bby ;)

• Screw dating... and screw relationships...

• Desperation, isn't attractive

What Girls Said 0