A guy I'm not interested in keeps texting me. What should I do?

He's that kind of pessimistic and clingy guy. He wants to talk with me non stop and I already told him not to have high hopes, but I don't think he understood. He always says to text him or to tell him everytime I'm leaving the chat. He also asked me why I don't talk much (I am talktive and I love long conversations but with the people I'm interested), but I want to keep the distance. I don't want to get into conversations about details of our lives like I saw he wants. I really don't want to be perceived as mean or boring...

Most Helpful Guy

• Say you are not interested in him

Most Helpful Girl

• you just need to keep telling him you're not interested in a relationship but I guess he will keep saying that he just wants to be your friend. Eventually he will realise that there's no future in it especially if he sees you taking an interest in other guys. It's tough but if you're not into him then just keep giving him the cold shoulder.

What Guys Said 2

• My guess you tried to hint it which will never work. Say it exactly like you said now.

• I mean have you guys had a moment like kissed or anything

• No..

• Then wtf I don't know if you gave him a clear interpretation he should just realize, he probably really likes you. I mean give him a chance the worst that could happen is that it sucks then y'all could break up

What Girls Said 0